Friday, July 3, 2020

May & June bestsellers!

Today I've got the bestsellers for the past two months... I was a little behind on May and decided just to put the two together. It's been a quick few months. I usually choose 5 top sellers for each month... but since there are two months here I went with 10 favorites!  These are the items YOU ALL loved the most...

I ADORE this sweater. It's the perfect summer sweater... soft and lightweight with a perfect drapey cut. This sweater runs quite big, so I definitely recommend going down one size. I am in a size XS here.
(originally shown in THIS J.Crew try on post)

This top is so dang cute! I love it because it's simple and classic for everyday wear but the eyelet sleeve gives it a little something extra. It runs true to size, I am in my usual size small.
(originally shown in THIS J.Crew try on post)

This dress is just STUNNING. It's mostly a cover up but I bet you could sneak and wear it for everyday wear too. 
(originally shown in THIS post!)

(above) agolde Parker shorts (shop here and here)
This is another piece that has been selling out and restocking a lot. So if you want a pair, definitely keep checking back. They are by far my most favorite shorts this summer and while they are pricey... they are SO worth it!
(you can see a full review of these shorts and less expensive option in THIS blog post)

This sweatshirt has been so popular and keeps selling out. But I've noticed it has come back in stock many, many times. So if it's sold out, keep checking back! It's worth it. I went with my usual size small.
(originally featured in THIS blog post!)

(above) anthropologie seamless bralette (shown at the far left)
I absolutely LOVE this bra and if the past two months has changed me in any way, it's been that I never want to wear an underwire bra ever again. Haha!  This is my favorite of all the bras featured here and it's so soft and comfortable. 
(originally featured in THIS blog post reviewing lots of comfortable bras)

(above) amazon joggers 
These run true to size and are SO soft! I absolutely love them for around the house and running errands. I am in the color black here, but it's more of a dusty grey. I highly recommend these!
(originally featured in THIS amazon try on session)

This is a great everyday basic and works well for layering as well. It runs big, so I definitely recommend sizing down. I am in an XS here.
(originally featured in THIS simple spring basics post)

(above) sun hat
This sun hat is seriously the BEST. It's super durable, packs well and I've had it for over a year and still looks brand new despite getting thrown in suitcases, my pool bag, or carry on bags. Plus, you can't beat the price. 
(originally featured on Instagram here)

(above) beaded necklace
This little necklace is gorgeous and so easy to layer. Layering necklaces is so trendy right now, but I've found you really have to experiment with what works. Some necklaces just don't go well together. I love that this one is a little shorter and pairs with other necklaces so well. I wear it almost everyday!
(originally featured in THIS try on session!)







 

site design by kiki co.