Wednesday, May 13, 2020

the best comfortable bras!

There are so many jokes and memes about never wearing "real" pants again after the stay at home orders are lifted. For me, I'm okay with pants. My beef lies with underwire bras. I've never minded them much but over the past two months I've only worn them a handful of times and decided that I'm really not interested in wearing them at all! I won't say I will never wear them again, because 'never say never' but I'm not interested for the foreseeable future. At all. I'm all about the comfortable bras lately.

No underwire, soft fabrics, supportive but not constricting, you get the picture. And I know that you all are just as passionate about this as I am because after Monday's post featuring two new comfortable bras I snagged, you all were all over it.  I then asked for more comfortable bra recommendations from everyone on Instagram Stories so that I could round them all up in one place.

Today I'll chat about my favorite comfortable bras that I own, then read on because I am compiling all your favorites as well! I love a good crowd sourced blog post...


from top, clockwise:
pale pink plunge bra, this bra is very comfortable and beautiful. I love the deep plunge which works well with v-necks or button front tops as opposed to the tank version of many shown here. I followed the sizing guide to decide what size to purchase and it worked great. 
black ruched, I've had this one forever. It's very comfortable, has a hook in the back to make it racerback and is super stretchy. It runs small, so be sure to keep that in mind and follow the sizing guide listed. It's only $15 and sells out a lot but always restocks. 
mauve racerback, this one is quite a few years old and it's looks like not a lot of stock is left, but this brand is great. It's affordable with lots of bra options - you can find more here. This brand is true to size in my experience.
black tank bra, this one is new to me and I wore it recently for the first time. It's incredibly comfortable and probably the most supportive out of all pictured here. It's similar to a sports bra but much more comfortable and not constricting. I followed the sizing guide and it fits perfectly.
burgundy soft bra, I have this one in three colors I love it so much. It's extremely soft, the racerback keeps the straps from falling and it's overall probably my favorite - though it's hard to choose just one. This is another that keeps going in and out of stock, but watch for restocks and I will too. It's worth it and it looks like there are a few in stock now. These are a great price too! Again, I used the sizing guide to determine the best size for me and it fits great.




Now let's get to the bras YOU ALL recommended most! I'll def be ordering a few of these to try since many of the suggestions came up multiple times so it seems a lot of you are enjoying these styles. Keep in mind, I haven't tried these and many of you just gave me the brand name, so I will link to the best match!

Soma Enbliss Bralette - this one is BOGO 50% off right now and was highly recommended. It's available in TONS of colors with removable padding.

True & Co came up over and over again - this lightly lined option looks great or this option with removable padding looks great too.

The Spanx Bra-llelujah came up quite a few times as well. And I just love that name! So fun! In my research I also found that Spanx has a lounge bra called Lounge-Hooray (again, such a fun name!), it looks like it's mostly sold out but I found a few here. It looks like a winner to me!

Third Love's wireless option came up a few times but it's a little pricey compared to many others. 

Aerie padded bralettes got a fair amount of mentions as well. They sure are beautiful and I always love Aerie's body positive models and messaging. I think I am going to try one of these!

Warner's was another brand that came up several times. I haven't heard of them but this bra gets great reviews and I love the option of a front adjustable strap (because who can ever reach them in the back? No one!).

And lastly this Lively bra was also suggested!






 

site design by kiki co.