Tuesday, October 1, 2019

top five bestsellers for September 2019!

There have been definite peeks of fall weather in my area and it definitely feels like fall here on the blog too... this month you all are loving cozy fall pieces too!  Here is a round up of the top sellers on the blog for September.

(above) Cardigan
This cardigan was by far the bestseller this month and for good reason. I've worn my numerous times since I got it and I love it.  It's warm but not too heavy and it looks much more expensive than it is! It's available in lots of colors and it runs true to size. You can see it featured in this try-on post here!


I'm ALL about the pullover fleeces for fall and winter. They are the ultimate in coziness. I just wore this exact one to my sons soccer game this past weekend (it was quite chilly!) and it was very comfortable and warm. I highly recommend it! It runs true to size and is available in quite a few colors. You can see it in this try on post here!

(above) Floral Blouse
It's no surprise this floral blouse is a bestseller this month. It's absolutely beautiful in person and it's the perfect summer to fall piece because it's lightweight, but still gives major fall vibes. I personally LOVE it so I can see why you all did too. It runs true to size. You can see it featured in this post, this try on session, or this try on sessionn for ideas on how to style it. Plus it's on sale for up to 30% off right now for a limited time!

When I featured these boots in my recent review of 3 pairs of ankle boots (here) it was the clear winner for me - and turns out for you gals as well! This pair of ankle boots is really beautiful and comfortable and is available in quite a few color options depending on what you are looking for. I went down a half size because I found them a little big. Be sure to check out my ankle boot review post here! These boots are up to 30% off for a limited time HERE!

In a recent round up of new arrivals for fall this blouse got a lot of attention. It's perfect for summer to fall because it's a piece that looks fall-is but still is perfect for warmer temps. A good friend of mine purchased it in green and raved about it. And I can see why! Cute overload! Be sure to check out the post it was featured in here. This top is up to 30% off for a limited time HERE!


 

site design by kiki co.