Wednesday, September 4, 2019

amazon try on session!

Today I've got a little Amazon try on session for you gals! I LOVE finding deals and steals and those diamonds in the rough at Amazon and it's fun to share them with you guys because they also aren't always so easy to find!

Today I have some fun pieces that are great for summer to fall along with a few totally random finds lately!

First, some recent random Amazon finds:
- These bath salts. I love an epsom salt bath, especially when the weather is cold or after a particularly challenging workout. These are inexpensive and smell great.
- These blue blocking glasses. I've been meaning to snag some of these for months and these are inexpensive and cute. Now I just need to remember to wear them!
- These simple undies. I don't know HOW I came across these, but they get great reviews and I don't care for fussy undies so I bought a 20 pack and I am obsessed.  They are comfortable (go up a size if you are between sizes) and you can not beat that price!
- This protein powder. I have been using Vega for a while but this Warrior brand has almost NO taste which is unbelievable. Plus it's low in carbs (some protein powders are so high in carbs!).
- This hat. I ordered it and it got lost in the mail. (thankfully Amazon refunded me!) But no worries! I'm going to order it again. I originally ordered in black but now I am thinking maybe 'dark camel'. How to decide!?!?

You can see more Amazon try ons and finds HERE. Let's take a look at some items I ordered recently!

The photo of this cardigan had me believing it was a thicker knit than it actually is - so this is probably a "no" for me. BUT I wanted to show it to you all anyway because 1) it's cute! and 2) because if you live somewhere that is warm for fall you can get the fall "look" with this sweater without it being too hot to wear. So this isn't a win for me - but I think it's still a great piece! This runs true to size, I am in a small. (shown with: tee, similar jeans, flats)


zip up fleece pullover (above)
I am addicted to these fleece pullovers. They are just SO cozy and warm and perfect for throwing on for errands, outdoor sports and all the things once the weather cools. I love this green color - but it's available in quite a few other colors and runs true to size. I am in a small. If you can't get enough pullover fleeces - THIS one is cute too! (shown with: similar jeans, similar shoes or less expensive shoes)


Gah! I love this cardigan SO much... the print is one of the best leopard prints I've found in a while. Unfortunately this one is HUGE on me! I am wearing a size small and there is no size XS - so this one is getting returned.  But if you are in the market for more leopard this fall I highly recommend this one! The pattern is so perfect and the fabric isn't itchy at all. I'm going to try THIS ONE or THIS ONE instead and see if either fits better. (shown with: teesimilar jeansflats)

beige cardigan (above)
Leave it to me to fall in love with the most simple option there is... I've already worn this one a few times and I LOVE it. It's soft, fits great and there are lots of color options. This is a perfect summer to fall piece with tees and tanks. I am in a size small. (shown with: teesimilar jeansflats)


I've been wanting to try the 'rock band' tee trend for a while and just couldn't work up the nerve. But one I tried this one I ended up really liking it! It's really soft and has some fun details like distressing and paint splatters. I went up a size to a medium to leave some room to tie it in front. Otherwise it's true to size. (shown with: similar jeanssimilar shoes or less expensive shoes)

 

site design by kiki co.