Wednesday, September 11, 2019

new arrivals I love!

New fall arrivals at my favorite retailers are just as exciting as seeing those leaves turn! There are some GORGEOUS new arrivals that I am completely swooning over lately... I'm really wishing I could snap my fingers and make all of these gorgeous pieces instantly arrive in my closet right about now!

I'm not one for patterns or lots of color but this fall I am finding myself drawn to subtle patterns like this plaid blazer, this floral blouse and this subdued camo jacket.  They still look and feel very "neutral" while adding lots of interest to a look.  And I can picture so many ways to wear them this fall - which is always how I judge if a piece is "worth it" or not! I'm still loving the straight leg "mom jean" styles for fall... I just purchased this faded black pair (and love them!) and I've got my eye on this distressed blue pair too! I have these brown loafers in black and I'm seriously considering them in brown - aren't they just so classic? Plus they are super comfortable. I wear my black pair all the time! Simple tees like this vintage rock band tee and this puff sleeve striped tee are great for transitioning to fall because they layer easily with lightweight jackets or cardigans. Two items that I am really dying over are these fur lined P448 sneakers (OMG!) and this gorgeous leather/suede shoulder bag which would be so fun to wear for fall.




 

site design by kiki co.