Friday, September 20, 2019

6 ways to style the Regan ankle boot!

You gals really loved the ankle boot review from Monday's post - thank you so much for the feedback on that. A lot of you reached out and said it was super helpful to see a few pairs up close and for me to share what I liked about each style and also to share which pair I loved the most.  In the end I chose this gorgeous Regan ankle boot (which is available in lots of colors if you are in the market for another color!) and for today's post I thought it would be fun to style it up 6 ways!

If you haven't checked out the full archive of my 6 ways to style yet... you can do that HERE! There are 18 posts total (including todays post) and that equals 108 total outfits! Whoa! It's ready and waiting for whenever you need a little inspiration in the morning!

Now let's take a look at the outfits...


(above)
Outfit 1 (left)
I am still really loving white on white looks for fall - which was definitely a summer obsession for me as well. I love the creamy whites with the ankle boots for a simple fall look. (shop the pieces: cardigan, tee, jeans, ankle boots in "wet pebble")

Outfit 2 (right) 
Speaking of whites for fall... how fun are these boots with white jeans? I didn't know how this would all come together but with the rust colored sweater this is a GORGEOUS fall look. Do not pack the white jeans away yet friends! They def work for fall! (shop the pieces: sweater (or similar), jeansankle boots in "wet pebble")

(above)
Outfit 3 (left)
This simple and classic look is perfect for early fall days. This sweater is lightweight and layers easily and with a trench you are ready for cooler mornings or evenings. (shop the pieces: sweater, similar jeans, similar trenchankle boots in "wet pebble")

Outfit 4 (right)
This is an outfit I could wear everyday... an extra cozy long cardigan with a simple white tee and black jeans. You can so easily recreate this at home and maybe add a fun necklace or earrings to make the look pop! (shop the pieces: similar cardigan, white tee, black jeansankle boots in "wet pebble")

(above)
Outfit 5 (left)
This floral top is definitely the star of my fall wardrobe. I'm obsessed with it and it's so easy to style up! I love it with ankle booties for fall - it's pulled together and very cute while still being very comfortable to wear. (shop the pieces: floral blouse, black jeansankle boots in "wet pebble")

Outfit 6 (right)
None of these outfits are rocket science... in my opinion, the easier the better! This outfit is exactly that - so easy! A simple white button front top and jeans make the perfect classic outfit for fall with ankle boots. (shop the pieces: white top (or similar), similar jeansankle boots in "wet pebble")



 

site design by kiki co.