Tuesday, September 15, 2020

jeans I love THE INDEX!

Way back in February (which feels like 20 years ago at this point!) I posted a series all about the jeans I love... from how each pair fits, to why I love it and some of my favorite ways to style them... the posts have it ALL! Today I'm going to pull all of the posts together into one easy reference point, but I will also link to the original posts too if you would like to reference them.

Denim is a HUGE staple in my wardrobe and I'm always getting questions about what the best pairs are or what pairs I love the most. I don't take shopping for jeans lightly! It's not easy... you know? So the jeans I selected for this series really had to be the best of the best. The jeans I chose are mom-friendly and perfect for everyday wear with a few fun trendy options thrown in there too. There are always more cuts and styles I am discovering so I may add to this post in the future. But in the meantime, you really can't go wrong with any of these styles.

You can see the entire archive of the series HERE but today I am rounding them all up into one place for easy reference.

(above) Madewell 10" Skinny (shop them here)
Why I love them: These are a classic everyday jean that are super flattering and comfortable.
Sizing: I am between a 26/27 in Madewell jeans and always go with the 27 for comfort with skinny jeans. Also note, I cut them hem on these myself.

 (above) Madewell Demi Boot Cut (shop them here: blue or white)
Why I love them: The small flare and slightly cropped cut make these super fun to wear spring, summer and fall (they don't work well in snow). I own them in blue and white and find you can dress them up or down easily.
Sizing: I'm usually between 26/27 in denim and both of my Demi Crops are a 26. They run just a touch big.

(above) Levi's 724 (shop them here)
Why I love them: These are a fun cropped pair with gentle distressing that are really comfortable. I love the frayed hem with sneakers or flats.
Sizing: I always go up a size in this brand. Keep in mind these are quite cropped (I'm 5'4) so they may not work for you taller gals.

(above)  AGOLDE Toni (shop them here)
Why I love them: These jeans are a fun trendy cut and the denim is super soft and broken in. I love the gentle distressing and straight leg.
Sizing: I always go up a size with this brand, but there is a tiny bit of stretch. I am in a 27.

Why I love them: This pair has been so loved and worn that honestly it probably needs replacing. Black jeans always make me feel incredibly confident and pulled together.
Sizing: I am between a 26/27 in Madewell jeans and always go with the 27. 

AGOLDE Riley (shop them here)
Why I love them: This pair is quite trendy and is a classic "mom jeans" with a high waist, straight leg and NO stretch. They are a fun option when I'm feeling like a cool mom. ;)
Sizing: I always go up a size with this brand, there is NO stretch with this pair but they do form to your body after several wear. I am in a size 27.

(above) Madewell Stovepipe (shop them here)
Why I love them: These are like a "mini" mom jean with a more approachable everyday cut. I love the straight leg and forgiving stretch.
Sizing: I'm usually between 26/27 in denim and these are a 26. They run just a touch big.



 

site design by kiki co.