Monday, February 17, 2020

jeans I love, the series: the AGOLDE Toni!

We are continuing along with the "jeans I love" series here on the blog today... so far we have covered three of my favorite cuts from Madewell (the Stovepipe, button front black jeans and the classic high rise skinny) and a pair of trendier AGOLDE jeans. Be sure to check out the archives of this series if you are looking for that new *perfect* pair of jeans to add to your closet. I am pretty picky about jeans and as a busy mom I don't have time for pairs that don't fit great or look great. These are my tried and trues that I LOVE and that I think you will love too.   Today I am reviewing another pair of AGOLDE jeans that I love. This pair is a little on the trendy side, but still quite classic at the same time. Because AGOLDE jeans trend a little towards trendier cuts I always feel infinitely cooler than I really am when I wear this pair. They are the perfect mix of trendy and very wearable for everyday.

Toni High Rise Slim-Straight by AGOLDE (shop them here or here)

What I Love: This pair of jeans (shop them here or here) are incredibly comfortable. The denim is ultra soft and easy to wear with the smallest amount of stretch that is *just right* in my opinion. And on top of the super soft denim is quite possibly the most perfect subtle distressing! With just a little distressing at the pockets and ankles it's a fun take on distressing while not being obvious or expected.

Sizing Tip: This brand runs a little small for me and since there isn't a lot of stretch in this pair (shop them here or here), I went up a size. For length reference I am 5'4. Even though the description calls this pair of jeans "high rise" I would say it's more of a midrise.

Stretch? Just the smallest amount that makes this pair (shop them here or here) both very comfortable and flattering too.

How I like to wear them: I think this pair (shop them here or here) can easily be dressed down with an oversized sweater and sneakers.  If you are looking to dress them up they work great with a sweater blazer and loafers too. Really you can wear them however you like! I can't wait to wear them with tees and sandals this spring too!



Outfit Details: 
Jeans (shop them here or here)
Sweater (I am in my usual size small)








Outfit Details: 
Jeans (shop them here or here)
Blazer (I went down a size to XS)
V Neck Blouse (true to size, I am in my usual size small)









 

site design by kiki co.