Tuesday, February 25, 2020

jeans I love, the series: the Levi's 724!

Today I have another installment of my "jeans I love" series that we've been doing all month long! Denim is such a staple in my wardrobe and I'm always on the hunt for that PERFECT pair. You can see the entire archive of the series HERE - and I highly suggest you peruse all the denim featured if you are looking for a new pair or two. I am pretty picky about my jeans and think it's important to balance cost with quality. I think that a lot of the jeans I've featured in this series do just that and that I have really worked to find the best of the best. I hope you've enjoyed this series so far... I have one more pair to feature today and then maybe one pair after that before I wrap up the series. So stay tuned!

Today I am featuring a pair of Levi's jeans (black or blue) that I stumbled upon from another influencer and just LOVE... they are the called the Levi's 724 at some retailers and the Levi's High Rise Straight Crop at other retailers. Confusing, but I have confirmed these are both the same jeans. I love this pair because it's a really comfortable and stretchy straight leg jean. And since it's nice and cropped it's perfect for my height at 5'4. I love a cropped jean because I think showing some ankle makes me (maybe!?!) look a little taller. I have them in both black and blue! I loved the black so much I hunted them down in blue. Let's look at the details of these jeans...

High Rise Straight Crop or 724 by Levi's (in black or blue)

What I Love: First off I love a pair of cropped jeans (in black or blue)... so this is just my style! This pair is super flattering and comfortable while being trendy and fun too. It's really the best of both worlds. Black jeans are so flattering and brainless to me and this pair always makes me feel hip and confident when I wear them. And blue jeans keep it casual and cool. Plus, I'm always a sucker for some distressing - keep in mind that the distressing on the blue version is a little more than the distressing on the black. 

Sizing Tip: I always size up in Levi's jeans. I am usually between a size 26 and 27 and took a 27 in these jeans (in black or blue). Keep in mind these jeans are quite cropped. I am 5'4 for reference. For taller gals, these jeans might not work. 

Stretch? Yes! And it's delightful. I feel like these jeans (in black or blue) are so flattering and suck me in at the waist just right while still having stretch to make them comfortable. 

How I like to style them: Since they are cropped they work great with flats to show a little ankle. I also like them with sneakers for a casual look too. I have worn them with sweaters and sweatshirts or cardigans and seriously think they are so easy to dress up or down. These jeans (in black or blue) instantly make an outfit feel effortless and cool. 


(above & below) jeans (in black or blue), flats, blouse, similar cardigan, purse



(above & below) jeans (in black or blue), cardigan, bodysuit, sneakers (or similar less expensive), similar handbag



(above & below) jeans (in black or blue), cardigan, similar circle bagflats





 

site design by kiki co.