Wednesday, March 4, 2020

SALE ALERT: top 12 favorites at the Shopbop sale!

The Shopbop sale doesn't come around often... but when it does it's ALWAYS one I shop! You can get up to 25% off with their buy more save more sale going on right now. It's one of my favorite sales to shop because these are brands and items that rarely go on sale. These are the types of pieces you invest in and own forever. Many of these items are items I have purchased over the years and STILL LOVE! You just can't go wrong with some of these classics.

Today I rounded up 9 pieces that I own and love and then I'm filling you in on the 3 items I bought this time around for myself.  Plus, Shopbop has quick and FREE delivery!

V-neck tee, I have these in grey, white and black. They wash well and are great on their own or for layering!
woven mules, I just ordered these! I can't wait to try them... so cute for spring!
black puff sleeve dress, I just ordered this, seriously how cute? I love a dress with long sleeves.
black cropped Levi's, I LOVE these jeans. They are so stylish and comfortable. I went up a size. You can see my review of these jeans here.
blue skinny jeans, these are my most worn jean by far. Simple and classic. I found them to be true to size. You can see my review of these jeans here.
black sunglasses, these are coming home to me and I can't wait to try them. I love oversized sunglasses and these are a great price.
Anine Bing tee, I bought this earlier this year and yes, it's so worth the hype. I feel infinitely cool wearing it and it's so soft. You can see six ways to style this top here.
golden goose sneakers (or more golden goose styles here), you all know I love my GG sneakers. They are an investment but if you can find them on sale - then do it!
black loafers, I've owned these for years and love them. They are crazy comfortable and always elevate any outfit.
black tote, I bought this at the sale a while back and then took it to the Madewell store to have it monogrammed for free. That's best of both worlds. You can see my review of it here.
black button front jeans, these are my favorite black jeans ever. They are comfortable and flattering. You can see my review of these jeans here.
AGOLDE toni jeans, this is a fun pair of a straight leg jean that I love. They are super soft and I love the subtle distressing. You can see my review of these jeans here.

Shop the pieces here...



Shop more items I own and love from this sale here.




 

site design by kiki co.