Thursday, March 5, 2020

spring shoe round up!

We are getting small peeks of spring here in Michigan - it's supposed to be up to 60 on Sunday, whoa!  I am officially OVER my winter clothing and boots and so ready for some fresh pieces in my wardrobe on a day to day basis.  We may be a little far off from sandals for everyday wear but I will for sure be squeezing some of these options in with jeans before too long. And then before we know it warm temps will be here to stay.  As you can see I am really loving neutrals for spring and summer... they just go with everything and feel so pulled together when I wear them. If there is anything I crave in my mom-wardrobe it's simplicity and style. Neutrals easily equate to both of those.

Just a note about sizing: I went with my usual size in ALL of these. They all run true to size in my opinion.


top, clockwise:
sneakers, these are simple and hip while also being super wear-able. I love them and they are very comfortable too. 
brown leather sandals, I got these in gold last year and knew I wanted them in brown this season. They are super comfortable and easy to wear while looking great. And a great price too!
woven mules, this style is IT for me right now, I love a mule and I love this new woven trend. These are comfortable and super stylish. I love them with jeans.
woven sandals, these just landed in my closet. They are comfortable right out of the box and again, so simple but chic.
gold leather sandals, I loved these so much last season and can't wait to wear them more this summer. Perfect with jeans, shorts and dresses.
gold buckle Birkenstocks, as soon as I saw these I fell in love. I have a pair of gold birks I wear constantly and I knew these would make a great addition to my closet. They are a bit stiff, but I'm trying to break them in and so far it seems to be working.
tortoise flip flops, I love a flip flop and I love that these are just a touch dressier than the original. So cute and also a little stiff at first but they are softening up. 


 

site design by kiki co.