Thursday, January 16, 2020

6 ways to style: Anine Bing graphic tee!

I'm back with another 6 WAYS TO STYLE post for you all today! It's been a while since I've pulled one of these posts together and it was nice (albeit a little challenging) to put my creative styling hat back on today to bring you these 6 looks. Today I am styling up my Anine Bing graphic tee... these are quite trendy right now and while I don't always love trends, it's fun to jump on them from time to time. If you aren't loving the price on this tee I found this one and this one that are a friendly price!  And a quick note on sizing... I went with my usual size small in the t-shirt but it runs a touch big. I don't mind the looser fit, but if you wanted it more fitted I would suggest going down a size.

Let's get to the looks... shall we? There is really something for everyone here from a little dressed up to super casual looks. And if you want more posts like this one, be sure to check out the archives of the 6 ways to style posts here!


~~~

Outfit 1 (left, above)
One of my classic styling tricks is pairing blue denim with black denim. So you've probably already seen a similar combo at some point on my blog. It's easy and comfortable to wear and looks super pulled together. You could pair this with sneakers too, but I went with loafers. It's easy and cute!
Shop the pieces: tee (similar or similar), denim jacket (true to size), jeans (I went up a size), loafers

Outfit 2 (right, above)
Leggings and an oversized cardigan is another combo that I love wearing. This cardigan is a little too big, I just pulled it out of the box and loved the color with the Bing tee, so I'll exchange it for a smaller size, but you get the picture. Paired with my favorite and most flattering leggings and sneakers this is the idea mom-on-the-go or weekend look. 
Shop the pieces: tee (similar or similar), cardigan (go down one size), leggings (true to size), sneakers (go down one size)


Outfit 4 (left, above)
This is such a fun rocker-chic look! It would be so cute for a concert, date night or girls night out. Or if this is a vibe you love - it's perfect for everyday wear too! Skinny jeans, ankle boots and a suede moto jacket is a classic combo.
Shop the pieces: tee (similar or similar), similar or similar less expensive suede jacket, jeans, ankle boot

Outfit 5 (right, above)
If you want to take the tee in a more preppy direction I love pairing it with a sweater blazer and leopard flats. So chic and unexpected pairing. This is perfect everyday look or would be fun for a casual day in the office.
Shop the pieces: tee (similar or similar), sweater blazer (size down one size), jeans, similar leopard loafers

Outfit 5 (left, above)
A look doesn't have to be overly styled to still be very cute! I love this tee on it's own (for warmer days... they are coming!) with mom jeans and birks. I rolled the sleeves for a little bit of texture. This is the perfect mom-on-the-go or weekend look. 
Shop the pieces: tee (similar or similar), jeans (I went up a size), birks

Outfit 6 (right, above) 
I'm alllll about athleisure these days and these joggers work with SO many pieces in my closet including this tee. I threw a cardigan overtop and this is the PERFECT weekend look in my eyes. Casual, comfortable for all the weekend things and great for lounging too.
Shop the pieces: tee (similar or similar), cardigan (true to size), joggers (true to size), similar sneakers or similar less expensive sneakers


 

site design by kiki co.