Monday, February 3, 2020

January 2020 bestsellers!

It's that time again! Time to round up YOUR favorites from the last month! This is such a fun post to pull together because I talk a lot about what my favorites are here on the blog, but I love the opportunity to talk about what YOU all loved. These are the items that were the most loved on the blog for January.

(above) The #1 bestseller for January was by far this Amazon sweater. This sweater is perfectly oversized with a gorgeous mockneck and comes in so many great colors. I own it in grey, white and black (you can see all three here!). I went down a size to an XS in this sweater.

(above) Coming in at #2 is this adorable puff sleeve sweatshirt... I purchased this cutie last fall and still love it so much. It's just adorable. It's super soft, washes well and is adorable with jeans and flats for an everyday look. This piece has gone in and out of stock a few times... so don't be discouraged if it shows as 'sold out' - it always seems to come back! This top fits true to size, I wear my usual size small. It first appeared on the blog here.

(above) The #3 spot goes to this Anine Bing graphic tee! This piece was quite popular this month with you all! I love how versatile it is (you can see six ways to style it HERE with links on less similar but less expensive options) - it's the perfect casual wardrobe staple. It fits slightly oversized, I went with my usual size small but if you are between sizes, consider sizing down. You can see the original post here

(above) For #4 we have the seamless Spanx leggings that I am so obsessed with. These leggings are borderline life changing. So comfortable, so flattering - you just can not go wrong with these. Above I am wearing them in the camo print, I also own them in black (shown above with the Anine Bing tee).These run true to size, I am in my usual size small. You can see the original post with these leggings here.


(above) The #5 spot is taken by these skinny jeans. Simple and classic - this is by far the pair I grab for the most. So it's no surprise you all loved them too. I usually wear either a 26 or a 27 in this brand of jeans, I went with the 27 here. I would call that true to size. Also, note that I cut the hem myself on these since they were a touch long on me (I am 5'4 for reference). You can see the full original post here

(above) And finally in the #6 spot (I mean, I have to cut this off at some point...) are these Veja sneakers. They are so classic and simple and I love wearing them! They really complete any outfit, instantly making it look trendy and fun. These run big, you will want to size down a full size. The tongue can be a little stiff when you first buy them - to break them in I folded the tongue over under the laces while I wore them around the house. After doing that for a few times around the house I have had no problems with the tongue bothering me. You can see the original post here. Also note that these sell out quickly and often, but they restock regularly! So don't be discouraged if they are out of stock in your size... they will restock!







 

site design by kiki co.