Thursday, January 30, 2020

vacation wishlist!

Any one else dreaming and planning some travel to somewhere warm!?!? It's pretty much all I can think about these days... I can't wait to escape the cold and grey weather. These are a few items I have on my vacation destination wishlist right now!

top row, from left: 
beach pants, I just ordered these! I can't wait to see how they fit. They seem like they would be perfect for beach and pool lounging!
tortoise flip flops, this is another item I just ordered. They are so classic and simple and will work great with shorts or dresses.
smocked white tank, this is just adorable for pairing with jeans or shorts!

middle row, from left:
animal print swimsuit, I love a good one piece suit and find them to be so comfortable, this leopard print is SO fun for summer 2020!
white demi boot jeans, I have these jeans from last spring/summer and I can't wait to wear them again!
denim shorts, everyone raves about this brand and I just ordered a pair and LOVE them. They fit JUST RIGHT and aren't too short in the back! They are a little pricey, but I'm going to try to make this is the only pair I buy this year! (I went with my usual size)

bottom row, from left:
black tie waist dress, I first found this dress last summer and loved it but didn't buy it. I just bought it before we went to Disney at Christmas, it was perfect for dinner out and hanging with the kids. It's casual but still very pulled together (I went down one size).
denim jacket, this is my favorite denim jacket. I love it so much I have it in two washes. It's the perfect cut and fabric and looks great over tanks, dresses and even sweaters. It's truly season-less.
striped dress, how cute are the tiny puff sleeves on this dress? Adorable! I love searching out simple everyday dresses like this one for vacation and summer.


 

site design by kiki co.