Friday, January 10, 2020

my travel style: part III and MZ Wallace Large Metro Tote Review

Today is the FINAL day of my travel week series here on the blog... I think I covered everything as far as questions you have asked, the gear I use and outfits I like to wear for travel. To review you can see my Longchamp Tote review here along with the first travel outfit, my huge Disney Q&A and tips and tricks post here, my Madewell Transport Tote review and go-to travel leggings post here and then my travel gear must-haves are all in this post.  Whew! What a week! Thank you so much for following along, I think this was a really fun way to start the year and it seems like you all really enjoyed these posts too. Whether you are a jet-setter (me, I'm a wannabe!), a road warrior or a weekender or a mix of all three... I hope that when you hit the road in any form these posts will be helpful.  Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?

This is my NEWEST travel investment and to be honest I haven't used it yet... so it's just based solely on my first impressions. Which are VERY GOOD. First of all, this quilted MZ Wallace Tote in size large is gorgeous. It's light as a feather, extremely roomy and includes three separate zip pouches to organize the bag. The 3 zip pouches really got me, I mean who doesn't love freebies? Especially freebies that involve organizing! The shoulder straps are nice and thick for added comfort and this bag is HUGE! This bag would also work as a weekender too because of the size. I do think it will have no problem still slipping under the seat in front of you on a plane. So even though it's on the big side I'm not worried about traveling with it. I imagine this fabric is quite durable, so it's going to be great for kids sporting events and weekend activities too. I also ordered it in the Medium size to compare the two, but I think the Large is the size I prefer. I also love the gorgeous quilting and this bag is available in lots of fun colors - so you can have some fun with these for sure!

Favorite Travel Outfit Combination, Part III
I'm back with the same leggings as this post, just in the camo this time. I can't stress enough how much I love these leggings... and how amazing they are for travel! They are quite thick, the waist band doesn't dig in and they suck you in at all the right places. The camo print is so subtle on this pair, I love them!  Paired with an oversized sweatshirt - I love the turtleneck on this one, so warm - and sneakers this is the perfect comfy and cozy travel look. For air or road travel you will be comfortable all day in this look.











Outfit Details:
MZ Wallace Large Metro Tote (or the Medium is a nice size too)
Turtleneck Sweatshirt (fits a little snug, if between sizes, go up one size, I am in a small here)
Camo Leggings (True to size, I am in a small here)
Sneakers (Runs big, go down a size)


 

site design by kiki co.