Thursday, January 23, 2020

instagram lately!

It's time for another Instagram round up! If you are not following me over there yet... what are you waiting for!?! There are always fun sneak peeks behind the scenes and I post my daily outfit *almost* everyday! Let's take a look at some of the outfits I've been posting over there... if you are looking for some outfit inspiration - I hope some of these will help inspire you! Getting dressed for the long and cold winter days can be such a drag, I try to keep it simple and casual but always pulled together.

(above)
This puff sleeve sweatshirt has been a favorite since fall. It's so dang cute and it's been restocked several times, so if you missed it before or if you can't find your size now, don't worry - it will be back! I love it with jeans and leopard flats. So easy and mom friendly... and so cute too.
shop the pieces: sweatshirt (true to size), jeans (I went up a size), similar loafers

(above)
I can always count on Everlane for simple but beautiful pieces for my wardrobe. These two tops are just that! The black sweater is made from recycled cashmere (love that!) and the waffle henley is so soft it's gotten tons of wear. 
shop the pieces: black sweater (true to size), waffle henley (true to size), blue jeans, black jeans, leopard sneakers or similar, veja sneakers (go down one full size)

(above)
This sweater has been a top seller on the blog for a few months and no surprise why! I've been wearing it a ton too. It's so soft, so warm and I love this gorgeous colors but it's available in lots of other colors too.
shop the pieces: sweater (true to size), jeans (I went up a size), leopard sneakers or similar

(above)
I am loving this fun graphic tee - you can see more ways to style it here. A denim jacket and black jeans are a super easy combo when you are fleeing stumped on putting an outfit together. 
shop the pieces: graphic tee (true to size), black jeans (I went up one size), denim jacket (true to size), veja sneakers (go up one full size) 

(above)
I love a simple sweater and flats outfit. It's so simple and classic. This sweater is just GORGEOUS in person and so warm too!
shop the pieces: sweater (true to size), jeans (I went up a size), flats

(above)
This simple black sweater is perfectly oversized. I love it to transition to spring because it's cotton so it's got that spring-ish feel to it. These braided headbands are SO fun - have you jumped on the headband trend yet? I love it!
shop the pieces: sweater (true to size), loafers, headband, jeans (I went up a size)

(above)
I sincerely love this sweater blazer so much I bought it in three colors. I rarely buy things in multiples but this is so worth it. I've found it to be so versatile and you can really dress it up or dress it down.
shop the pieces: sweater blazer (size down one), black jeans, blue jeans, light blue jeans, veja sneakers (size down one full size), leopard loafersflats

(above)
These are two new sweaters that have been on heavy rotation. They are both super cute and soft and the perfect fresh feel for my closet this time of year. 
shop the pieces: beige sweater (true to size), black sweater (true to size), black jeans, blue jeans, veja sneakers (size down on size), leopard sneakers or similar

(above)
This sweater is another that's in heavy rotation. I love the oversized feel with skinny jeans or leggings. Paired with leopard flats it's a super classic look.
shop the pieces: sweater (size down one), jeans, similar loafers, bag is Polene shop similar here 


 

site design by kiki co.