Monday, July 5, 2021

June Bestsellers!

 It's that TIME again... the month of June just flew by and I have a feeling July is about to be the same. Slow down summer, please! Let's take a look at all YOUR favorites for the month of June from the blog and social... and I know I say this every month, but you all have the best taste!

(above) True & co bra
Shop at Nordstrom, shop at Amazon or shop the budget version here
I've been wearing these bras for about a year now and really they are the ONLY bra I wear. They are super comfortable and look great under tees, tanks, sweaters, you name it. You can shop from either Nordstrom or Amazon  depending on your preference. There is a budget version too! The only difference is that the straps aren't convertible on the budget version (meaning they don't switch from tank style to racerback). I have both versions, but slightly prefer the original over the budget version. I highly, highly recommend these... they were a huge seller last month for Amazon Prime Day and sadly aren't on sale at the moment, but I will sound the alarm when they go back on sale!
Sizing: True to size, I followed the sizing guide to order.

(above) denim shorts
These denim shorts have now made the bestseller list like 3 or 4 months out of this year! They are FOR SURE a hit. I love the light wash and oversized fit and they are even on sale right now - yay! You really can't go wrong with these and I see why everyone loves them! You can see them featured in my denim short review post HERE.
Sizing: I usually take a 26/27 in this brand and went with the 26. They are a bit oversized so they still are perfectly slouchy even in my smaller size.

I am obsessed with button front tops these days and this one is no exception... it's super soft and oversized and you can see it styled HERE six ways. Spoiler alert: this top is super versatile. I'll be sad when linen season ends this fall. 
Sizing: This top runs quite large, I'm in a size 0 and it's still perfectly oversized. I recommend going down one size or maybe two.

These are one of my favorites for sure this month... I was glad to see you all loved them too! They are SUPER comfortable and the braided rope is so summery and fun. I've worn them A LOT to say the least and they still look great. They are perfect with jeans, shorts or dresses all summer. And they are affordable too. They were first featured in THIS post!
Sizing: I went with my usual size, but they are maybe a touch big. If you are between sizes or worried about them being too big, maybe go down a size.

This was a bestseller last month too! And it was also featured in my "what I packed for vacation" post HERE. I'm sad I didn't end up wearing it on vacation, I just ran out of time! It's incredibly pretty in person and is such a great summer piece.
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Shown with: sandals












 

site design by kiki co.