Thursday, June 3, 2021

6 ways to style: blue linen top!

 It's been a HOT minute since I've done a 6 ways to style! I'm excited to be back with a new styling session today - I had fun pulling these looks together and I hope you find some inspiration here today. This blue linen top was an INSTANT favorite when I first tried it on (try on session here). I've been in love with a similar white linen top for years and this year I was excited to add this blue linen top to my closet.  This top is super oversized and has a relaxed fit. I went down a size to size 0 and it's still quite large. So keep that in mind if you are thinking of adding this top to your closet. This is the relaxed fit, you can also find the same top in more fitted silhouette here.  And don't forget you can always access ALL the past 6 ways to style posts here for tons of outfit inspiration!

Let's take a look at the outfits...


~~~


Outfit 1 (above)
Linen meets linen with my all time favorite shorts for summer. They are lightweight and comfortable to wear (hello, elastic waistband!) and are super mom friendly. The perfect lightweight outfit for a day of errands or work from home.

Shop the look: linen top (runs big, I went down a size), shorts (runs big, I went down a size), birkenstocks, bag is Polene, sunglasses,  similar necklace, coin necklace, watch band


Outfit 2 (above)
A favorite and classic combo is blue and white for summer. I could wear this combo nearly everyday! It's easy to wear and the whole thing is machine washable... just in case ;) This look is instantly pulled together without being fussy. 

Shop the look: linen top (runs big, I went down a size), white jeans, sandals, bagsunglasses,  similar necklacecoin necklacewatch band


Outfit 3 (above)
For sitting at kids sports, coffee runs, mornings at the park - just throw on this simple combo. Linen with denim shorts is the ultimate summer look!

Shop the look: linen top (runs big, I went down a size), shorts (here or here), hat, slides (or less expensive), sunglasses,  similar necklacecoin necklacewatch band


Outfit 4 (above)
Sporty mom on the go is here and she's ready for whatever the day brings. Extra layers, sneakers, comfortable jeans... this outfit is ready for anything. And the summer days bring just about anything so it's perfect timing! 

Shop the look: linen top (runs big, I went down a size), sweater/sweatshirt, jeans, sneakerssunglasses,  similar necklacecoin necklacewatch band


Outfit 5 (above)
Summer meets casual office chic with black jeans and a sweater blazer. This outfit is ready to head back to the office or hit the zooms.

Shop the look: linen top (runs big, I went down a size), sweater blazer (runs big, size down), jeans, loafers,  sunglassessimilar necklacecoin necklacewatch band



Outfit 6 (above)
Ready for the beach or the pool I love this top as a lightweight swim cover up! It's ready for summer!

Shop the look: linen top (runs big, I went down a size), similar swimsuithat, totesunglassessimilar necklacecoin necklacewatch band



 

site design by kiki co.