Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale PREVIEW!

 It's like Christmas in July today friends! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale PREVIEW launches today... and I've got allllllll the goods for you! We will talk sale details, what I'm loving from the sale and some tips and tricks for how I shop the sale successfully... let's dig in!

What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?

If you are new to the sale the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale launches BRAND NEW fall items on sale. After the sale, the prices go UP! It's the only sale of it's kind where the new, new, new items launch on sale first and then go to regular price after the sale. Traditional sales are at end of season, but this sale launches at the beginning of the season. It's a big deal because great fall pieces that are typically bigger investments like jeans, boots, cashmere, handbags and jewelry are all deeply discounted!

What are the dates of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?

The sale runs in three parts. The preview, the early access (for Nordstrom credit card holders) and public access. Let's break down the dates.

The Preview - starts TODAY, July 6, 2021

The Early Access - ICON level is July 12, 2021, AMBASSADOR level is July 14, 2021, INFLUENCER love is July 16, 2021 (If you are a Nordstrom cardholder check your Nordy Club tab online for your level and shopping date!)

Public Access - July 28, 2021

My tips & tricks for shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

It's best to be a Nordstrom cardholder to shop early access. Items do sell out quickly and it common to get to public access with not much left in stock. Items do restock from time to time, but in the past they don't restock near as much as demand calls for. It's a fun sale to shop to prep for the fall season, but also, it's not the end of the world if you miss an item or two, It's just a sale. I always try to have fun with it, but don't take it too seriously. That said, here are my tip for getting your hands on the items that are on your wishlist for fall... use the WISHLIST feature. Starting today all the items from the sale will be available to preview online and while you will only be able to preview and not shop them, it's a great time to use the Nordstrom WISHLIST feature. Simply add your favorite items to your wishlist as you window shop. Then you can keep track of items you want that are in your size and any potential restocks. I usually add those items that are instant LOVES to my list and a few back up options too. For instance, I'll find one pair of jeans I know I really want and add a back up in case the second the first pair is sold out. I do this for most categories and especially categories like jeans, sneakers and boots that tend to sell out quickly. Then on the day that the sale opens for your level you can easily add items from your wishlist directly to your cart and check out easily. I also find that the wishlist helps me balance my budget and wants. I love to add a lot of items to the wishlist and then edit it once I can see them altogether in one place. It's really a handy tool.

What am I loving from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?

I always focus on the bigger investment pieces for fall like shoes, handbags, jeans and sweaters.  Today I rounded up TONS of items I love for inspiration... happy shopping!

 everyday bra, grey cardigan (lots of color options), puff sleeve sweater in rust,  high waist frayed hem jeans, cream slide sandals, cream long cardigan, barefoot dreams robe,  ray-ban sunglasses, brown wool coat, cream fleece jacket, Barbour quilted jacket, frame straight leg jeans, stripe sweater, chunky knit camel sweater, sneakers, faux fur lined mules, coin necklace, calf hair pouch, leather tote with stripe strap, suede stripe backpack, wool felt hat, stripe blanket, leopard barefoot dreams blanket, nest candles


 

site design by kiki co.