Tuesday, February 18, 2020

new arrivals: Nordstrom!

Oh you know me! Just stalking my favorite retailers day and night for new spring arrivals... anything to help distract from all this cold and snow! Everyday we are closer to spring and warm weather travel... I can't decide which I am more excited for. Both, I guess!

I've got my sights set on some super cute new pieces for spring... here are a few new arrivals that have caught my eye recently!


top row, from left: 
snakeskin mules, I have had my eye on some snakeskin shoes since fall and I think they would be cute for spring too... and you know I love a mule! I find them to be so comfortable.
black tank, these are the kind of simple tanks that I love to stock up on for spring and summer. They are great on their own or layered with cardigans or jackets. 
white dress, I've been looking for a casual white dress for spring travel and summer and it's an item that can be surprisingly difficult to find. This one looks PERFECT!

middle row, from left: 
white sweater, spring sweaters are a closet staple for me. It's just the amount of warmth you need when spring has arrived but it's still a little chilly - which is common here in the midwest.
floral blouse, florals for spring, groundbreaking! But seriously, who can resist a sweet floral top in the spring? This one would be so cute with blue or white jeans!
black sandals, I love the square toe and simple straps on this pair. These look so classic!

bottom row, from left:
pink Veja sneakers, I can hardly resist these pink sneaks! So cute for spring with jeans and tees!
denim skirt, I've been looking for the *perfect* denim skirt for what feels like forever. Maybe this one is it!?!? I've heard good things about this brand and the length looks great.
New York graphic tee, if you love the look of the 'rock band' tees or the Anine Bing tee (which is quite pricey) this one is very similar with a great price!


 

site design by kiki co.