Sunday, December 1, 2019

November BESTSELLERS!

Here is a quick and dirty round up of the bestsellers for November... these are all pieces I own and love and I can see why they were popular with you gals too!

(above) turtleneck sweater - true to size, I'm in a small - 30% off right now!
This SUPER COZY sweater was the top seller and no surprise why. It's so snuggly and cute and it's available in quite a few colors.

(above) wedge ankle boots - true to size - on sale here!
Perfect for all weather and with extra large treads for snow and slush these waterproof boots are stylish and functional. Totally necessary in the midwest!


(above) skinny jeans - I went down one size - 30% off right now!
I love these basic jeans. They are stretchy and flattering and go with everything. I wear them almost exclusively for skinny jeans lately. I cut the hem on mine (I'm 5'4) because they were a little long.

(above) oversize black sweater - true to size, I'm in a small - under $60
This sweater is AMAZING. I'm definitely ordering it in another color or two because it's such a great price and is just the kind of oversized sweater I love this time of year. 

(above) Pom Pom hat - 40% off right now!
This hat is so good I have it three colors - grey, cream and black. And I wear them a lot this time of year. Plus, they make great gifts!


 

site design by kiki co.