Tuesday, November 26, 2019

my everyday style: a touch of sparkle!

My sweatshirt addiction grows by the day, find me a good sweatshirt and I will want to make it mine. I almost audibly gasped when I found this embellished sweatshirt (40% off right now!*)... see it's a little dressed up because it has JEWELS. But it's a sweatshirt so it's still nice and casual - which is just my style. Comfort disguised as style.

Here I paired it with a long coat (40% off right now!*) which is another style hack for winter. Throw a long coat over anything - including sweatshirts - and you instantly look dressed up! I love this style hack with leggings especially this time of year. But here I paired the long coat and sweatshirt with skinny jeans and leopard flats (40% off right now!*) for a simple everyday look that is super pulled together but also easy to wear. This would be a great look for Thanksgiving celebrations this weekend too!

*Or 50% off as a Rewards Member (it's FREE to join) and code: SHOPFIRST








Outfit Details:
Sweatshirt (similar or similar, runs fitted, I went up to a medium) 40% off right now!*
Coat (true to size, I am in a 2) 40% off right now!*
Jeans (true to size - I cut the hems on mine)
Leopard Mules 40% off right now!*

*Or 50% off as a Rewards Member (it's FREE to join) and code: SHOPFIRST


 

site design by kiki co.