Monday, November 18, 2019

amazon try on session!

I've got another Amazon try on session for you! Tis the season for Amazon... am I right!? I'm depending on them for quick gift delivery, doing my errands for me (love that one day delivery on toilet paper in a pinch!) and all around loving the extra helping hand knowing that delivery is so quick and easy. Just like in all my Amazon posts (see the archive HERE) I first like to chat about some of the SUPER random items I've snagged from Amazon recently... then we will get to the clothes! Everything I tried this haul was SO SO good! Which isn't always the case... keep in mind at the end of the post I will give my final thoughts on what I am keeping and what I am sending back. I love clothes and I love shopping but I treat these posts just like an actual fitting room. I like to see what works and what doesn't and I don't feel the need to keep everything! I love to share it all here with you in hopes that you find something you enjoy as I go through the process myself.

- these LED strip lights were a request by my son (he bought them with his own money) and I admit I had a little eye roll with this one, but I stand corrected. These things are SO cool and are controlled by an app and change with music or the mood and are fully customizable. I'll admit they are pretty cool for any teenagers room. Pop a few of these in your kids (young or old) stocking this year and they will be sure to be pleased! I promise!
- I have a more expensive essential oil diffuser that I LOVE but I bought a few of these diffusers for the kid areas in the house like my sons room and the family room, because, uhhh: teenagers. That's all I'm going to say to be nice - haha! But I love that they are small and inexpensive and are much better than synthetic air fresheners.
- I am fully HEADBAND OBSESSED.  This headband set is so cute and is the perfect price for a trendy piece like headbands, which may be a fleeing trend.

Now on to the clothes...
I am full, FULLY obsessed with this sweater. I wish I got it in another color to show you the fit better because black is so difficult to photograph... but trust me. This sweater is SO GOOD. It's quite oversized, I am wearing a size small here, but I like it just the way it is. Keep in mind the fit for your preferences when you order though. It's available in a few colors and I pretty much want them all. 
Shop the look, left: sweater, camo leggings, sneakers
Shop the look, right: sweater, jeans, ankle boots

This is another gorgeous piece! It's simple and classic and fits great. It feels much more expensive than it is (which I will say for all of these pieces today!). It fits true to size, I am in a size small here. I love it paired with both blue or black jeans and I think it would be great for a work environment too.
Shop the look, left: sweaterjeansankle boots
Shop the look, right: sweater, jeans, flats

What can I say... another GREAT piece here with this white sweater. It's SO beautiful and high quality. I mean, stop it amazon! This is getting expensive! This sweater is soft, with NO itch factor,  and the cable stitching is just beautiful in person. I love that it can be dressed up or dressed down and is so classic. I also snagged this hat which I have super mixed feelings on... it's gorgeous in person but I didn't realize it when I ordered it but the description says "real fox hair" for the pom pom and that's a little 'meh' to me. I'm not 100% vegan with my wardrobe by any means (hello leather shoes) but I still don't love a real fur hat for some reason. What are your thoughts? Fox fur is the same as leather shoes? Or different. I have very mixed feelings.
Shop the look, left: sweater, black jeans, leopard flats
Shop the look, right: sweater, jeans, sneakershat

(above) striped pajamas
I mean, HOW CUTE!?!? These pjs are just the cutest! They run true to size and you can see they are a little baggy in some spots, which I don't mind at all, but I also think they will shrink up in the wash a little too. They are the perfect weight, not too thick or not to thin and run true to size. I am in my usual size small. They also make a matching version for kids (OMG!) and for husbands! So fun!


I also recently snagged this tortoise clutch and pearl hair clips too! You will see both featured in my holiday capsule tomorrow! But you can shop them now and trust, these are both amazing. This clutch looks and feels so much more expensive than it is and it makes a great clutch for holiday parties. And  just like the headband trend I am HERE for the pearl hair clip trend too! SO. GOOD. And they are really fun pieces for the holiday season!


Final thoughts...
oversized black sweater, this is so so good! Definitely a keeper and also maybe worth going back for another color, even though I rarely do that!
- I'm still trying to finalize my thought on this beige cable knit sweater. I really like it, but I just can't keep everything. But I am tempted.
 - I feel the same way about this cream cable knit sweater as the beige cable knit sweater - I really, really like both. I'll probably only keep one... even though I have second thoughts on that even as I type. 
- The striped pajamas are definitely staying! They are a great price and so cute!
- The tortoise clutch and pearl hair clips are definitely keepers too since I used them already and LOVE them. 

I've never had an amazon haul with all winners... this is worth celebrating! ;)




 

site design by kiki co.