Saturday, November 30, 2019

Old Navy holiday try on session!

I have a few fun OLD NAVY try ons for you today that I hope you enjoy... Their Black Friday sales are still going strong with 50% off sweaters & jeans and 40% off site wide. I found some really cute pieces this go round and I'm excited to show them to you.

Keep in mind try on sessions are just like an at home fitting room session... I order a few things, try them on and see what works and what doesn't. I don't keep everything and I will round up what I'm keeping and what goes back at the end of the post. I will also include size notes for reference too! Let's take a look at the pieces!

I love this fleece sweatshirt as an alternative to a fleece pullover. It's a little lighter weight, but just as cozy. It's fun to pair with leggings and sneakers for an athleisure look or with jeans and sneakers too. It's the perfect weight for lounging around the house in too and would be great over pjs. I am in my usual size small, it fits true to size.
shop the pieces:

I am a sucker for a fair isle sweater this time of year. They are just so beautiful and festive. This one is gorgeous in monochromatic black and white and makes a great dressed up or dressed down festive holiday look. This sweater is true to size, I am in my usual size small.
Shop the pieces:
right: sweater, coat (size down), jeans, ankle wedge boots (true to size or go up a half size if between sizes)

This black sweatshirt is perfectly oversized and soft and just the type of items I reach for in the winter. It may not look like much special but I actually LOVE it. SO SO cozy. It's perfect with leggings or jeans and great for lounging around in, which there is a lot of in the winter. It's true to size, I am in a small. Next up let's talk about this corduroy puffer. I actually REALLY love it except the color just doesn't do it for me. It's super warm and cozy and I love the fabric and fit but the burgundy isn't my favorite. I suggest going down a size, it's quite oversized.

Who can resist a plaid top this time of year!?!? It's so cozy and festive and can really be dressed up or dressed down. Here I paired it with jeans and flats for a casual but festive look perfect for holiday gatherings or dressed it up a bit with heels and a sweater blazer. Add some bold earrings or a fun necklace and these are both great holiday looks!
Shop the pieces:

If you have been looking for a pullover fleece but want something a little lighter weight, this one is adorable! Most pullover fleeces are made as outerwear, but this one is lighter making it perfect for layering. I love it over leggings for an athleisure look or with pj pants (my most favorite pj pants EVER!) for a cozy and cute look around the house (or it would be perfect for gift opening on Christmas morning!). The pullover pants fit true to size, I am in a size small. The pj pants fit true to size I am in a size small.
Shop the pieces:

Final thoughts:
- Fleece Sweatshirt, definitely a keeper! It's so cute and cozy! I snagged one for my daughter for a Christmas gift too!
- Fair Isle Sweater, after trying this on I realized the stitching is wonky on the shoulder/neck. I'm going to have to return this, sad face! I'll probably snag it again!
- Black Tie Waist Sweatshirt, definitely keeping. I don't know why but I am obsessed with this.
- Flannel Plaid Top, definitely a keeper for holiday festivities!
- Corduroy Puffer Coat, the color is wrong for me here. But I'm bummed, because in general I love this coat.
Lightweight Pullover Fleece, I definitely don't need this but something about it makes me want it - ha! You know the feeling. Probably keeping because I am going to need all the coziness I can this winter.

 

site design by kiki co.