Monday, December 2, 2019

my everyday style: my favorite winter parka!

I often get asked about what is the WARMEST coat I own. It's hands down this one! I snagged it last year and wore it A LOT. It is seriously the warmest coat I own. I love the huge oversized hood - which comes in handy when snow is blowing sideways - and the fabric is a coated canvas so it's also waterproof - for when the rain is blowing sideways. Living in Michigan isn't easy this time of year... so outerwear is key.

What I love most is that this coat (54% off right now!) works over leggings, sweatshirts and big winter boots just as well as it does with jeans, a sweater and cute boots. So it can be very stylish while still being very practical.  I found this coat to be quite oversized so I went down one size.









Outfit Details:
Coat - I went down one size, I'm in an XS - 54% off right now!
Sweater - true to size - 50% off right now!
Jeans - true to size - 30% off right now!
Boots (or shop more sizes here) - true to size
Hat - 56% off right now!


 

site design by kiki co.