Tuesday, September 6, 2011

i (heart) fall... topshop!

Now that Labor Day is behind us... there is no shame in welcoming fall with open arms.  Even the temps in the mid-west have taken a dive as a reminder that summer is on it's way out.  Today's fall preview is from Topshop... reigning from across the pond, this London based retailer is becoming a quick favorite with Americans.  There is a huge flagship store in NYC and a new store slated for Chicago - but beyond that they pretty much only are available via internet to use North Americans.

I don't personally own anything from Topshop, however I will say that I am looking forward to a trip to the Chicago store someday soon!  I love the British sensibility with a strong dash of trend.  Here's a few of my favorite pieces from their fall line...


1. I am in love with this cozy wool toggle coat... it's so classic and crisp and looks to be very warm on a cool day!
2. This is a bracelet... not a scarf - isn't it so cute!?!?
3. Branch earrings are quintessentially fall, no?
4. Velvet flats - need I say more. SO.IN.LOVE.
5. These flowy asymmetrical tops seems to be popping up on celebs quite a bit lately.  
I think I'm liking this laid back feel.
6. This fold over clutch/cross body bag is right on par this fall.
7. A big and cozy navajo print sweater is very on trend right now and looks super cozy as well!
8. A big bold ring is a fun accessory for a new season.
9. How Audrey Hepburn are these driving gloves? Love them!
10. I'm obsessed with flats this season.  Any and all.
11. You can never have enough oversized sweaters this time of year!
12. Topshop carries denim in all colors of the rainbow.  My favorite is the red!


 

site design by kiki co.