Monday, September 5, 2011

The weekend marches on...

I've only said about 5,090,233,099 times this weekend that I am SO THANKFUL FOR A LONG WEEKEND.  It was a complete God-send and perfect timing.  I am so worn out with summer break (which is now officially over - yes, I'm celebrating a bit!) that my body has started to just break down. I was sick with a stomach bug last week and I don't feel like I've made a complete recovery (yuck!) and I've been taking like four hour naps every day for three days straight (thanks to my husband over-seeing the minions).  In short, this lady needed a break!

So I'm not "working" today... no post here or on good tots, but do not fear! I have a great week lined up of fun fall outfits and inspiration... as always.  And then the week will end on a super exciting note - so stick around for that for sure!

If you've read this blog for a while, you know it's rare for me to take a day off - so I deserve it and am thankful to take it!  In the meantime, if you need some inspiration for shopping those Labor Day sales today... check out my looks:book!













 

site design by kiki co.