Thursday, September 2, 2021

J.Crew try on session!

J.Crew can do no wrong in my eyes these days. Their late summer and early fall selection is gorgeous and I'm in love with SO many pieces it's been difficult to not keep everything I try on. Today I have some great pieces that I really love and they are having an amazing Labor Day Sale with 40% off full priced items, so everything shown here is on sale! 

If you want MORE J.Crew (how could you not?) I also have THIS POST with lots of sweaters that are also on sale and also so swoon worthy!


beige sweater blazer (above & below) 
Sizing: This sweater blazer runs big. I went down a size to an XS and the sleeves are still quite long. I cuffed the sleeves, which actually worked well. 
Thoughts: I love a sweater blazer because it's structured but still casual. The color on this one is GORGEOUS and I love the shawl collar and button. I first thought it was too oversized, but with the sleeves cuffed it fits just perfectly. This sweater blazer is so classic and cozy and I just love it.




cocoon puffer coat (above & below)
Sizing: This jacket runs big, I went down a size to XS.
Thoughts: This is an instant favorite! I sneaked this on instagram stories last week and it was an instant bestseller too. You all loved it as much as I did. It's lightweight with a super flattering length. I love this rust color but there are other great colors too. If you find J.Crew outerwear on sale and in stock, snag it! It's such a rarity! Of all the outerwear I own, the J.Crew pieces are my favorites.

Shown with: sweater, jeansloafers



drapey blouse (above & below)
Sizing: Runs a bit big, I went with my usual size small. I would probably prefer a size XS.
Thoughts: This is just STUNNING. So beautiful and classic!If you are headed back to the office or even just need some cute zoom tops, this is it! The drapey cut is so comfortable and feminine. This is an instant classic. 




black sweater blazer (above & below)
Sizing; Runs big, I went down a size for a perfect oversized fit.
Thoughts: I just ADORE this piece. I'm still deciding if I need two new sweater blazers - but I know for sure I need this one. It's drapey and cottony - no itch! - and is perfectly casual and pulled together. This is a great piece for everything from errands to zoom calls to the office or it would be a great teacher piece. 

Shown with: jeansflats, bag, striped top




suede loafers (above)
Sizing: These run small. I'm usually between a 6.5/7 and the 7 is tight on the heel and toes. 
Thoughts: I'm bummed these don't fit because I will say this is a great pair of super comfortable loafers for fall. Not too dressy that they are too much for everyday wear but just dressy enough you could wear them for work or school. 


striped blouse (above & below)
Sizing: Fits relaxed/oversized. I'm in a size 2, fits like a small/medium.
Thoughts: This top was on backorder FOREVER and it just arrived. I adore it. So simple for fall and the oversized fit makes it more relaxed. Here I am wearing it on it's own but it will be great layered with jackets or blazers this fall too!

Shown with: jeans, slides




striped sweater (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This bold stripe style is super popular this fall and I love that it's also a classic look. This sweater is very soft too - so no worry about itch here.  It's a great everyday fall piece!

Shown with: jeans, jacket, mules




 

site design by kiki co.