Friday, September 3, 2021

August Bestsellers

It's that time again! Time to round up last month's bestsellers. August was the longest month EVER and seemed to just drag on... it was truly the dog days of summer in our house. I'm so thankful for the fresh start of September and all it brings with it. For August you all had fall on the mind too! Sweaters and a jacket and accessories show me you all were thinking fall and getting back to 'regular' life to some extent. Here are the items YOU ALL loved the most last month...

These Amazon finds are such gems. I'm really loving adding jewelry to my outfits again these days. It just feels a little extra special and fancy. You all loved these pieces too! You can find more Amazon jewelry favorites here

This $20 favorite was a fan favorite this past month for good reason. It's beautiful fabric and such a good price. This piece runs big, I went down a size. This cardigan is featured in an H&M try on here!


This sweater was a super random find on Amazon since it's a mens sweater. It's incredibly soft and perfectly oversized. I highly recommend it. Since it's mens sizing, it runs long and big. I went with a small for an oversized fit. You can find more Amazon favorites from August here


This cocoon coat was an instant favorite with you all. It was originally shown here and then I sneak peeked it on Instagram Stories and it was a bestseller right away. If you find J.Crew outerwear on sale and in stock and like it, definitely snag it. It's such a rarity. This coat is 40% off right now so it's a great time to shop! This jacket runs big, I went down one size.


This sweater is so classic and soft. I've used it a few times as a layer over tees and tanks and I can't wait to wear it more this fall and winter.  You can find more recent J.Crew finds here and here.


 

site design by kiki co.