Wednesday, July 7, 2021

what I wore on vacation...

I did a FULL run down of everything I packed for vacation HERE... and while I wore almost everything (I think there were two dresses I never got to) I didn't get pictures of everything. I tried... I just got so busy relaxing ;) that not every look was snapped. But here are a few of the outfits I wore that I did get photos of! We had an amazing time at the beach and while it feels great to be home, I also wish I could just beam myself right back there this minute!

If you are packing for a vacation soon or just need some summer outfit ideas... here is some easy inspiration!

 

(above) White jeans are a summer staple, they were a little warm for Florida but they work in air conditioned spaces for dinner.
blouse (true to size), white jeans, birkshat

(above) I just LOVE this dress. Super comfortable and flattering. It's an instant summer favorite.
dress (true to size), sunglasses

(above) This dress is another instant favorite. It works great for a cover up or for dinner. It's super lightweight but not see through.
dress (I went down a size), hat, sandals

(above) I love a button front top as a swim cover up. It's so easy. Plus the top does double duty when packing for dinners out too.

(above) I just LOVE a white dress for summer. What better time to wear it than on vacation?

(above) After a hot day in the sun and sand there is nothing better than a shower and some cozy sweats for hanging out on the porch or taking a nap. I just love this set.
sweatshirt (I went up a size), shorts (I went down a size), sandals

(above) I put this new hat to test on this trip... and I love it. Super affordable and I love the leather-look band on it. 




 

site design by kiki co.