Thursday, July 8, 2021

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale favorites!

 Today I'm rounding up ALL the categories from the sale with my top picks. This post will be super easy to shop and while it will contain LOTS of options, it's also my goal for it to be edited down in a way that is helpful for your shopping. I've combed through all the categories - and there are A LOT - and only chosen that items that I love the most. If you easily feel overwhelmed by this sale - it's not hard to see why - this post will simplify the shopping process for you! 

I will admit that this round up kept growing and growing! But I promise you I tried my best to narrow down the items that I really love and that are really great deals. I think this is one of the BIGGEST Nordstrom Anniversary sales YET. There truly are SO many options within each category this year. It's more than I have seen in many years... I'm hopeful that will keep sell outs at bay - or at least help! 


Barefoot Dreams
The Barefoot Dreams selection has definitely been the most popular category in recent years at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This year there is a WIDE variety of options... here are some favorites..

Sweaters
Sweaters are my favorite category to shop! It's a great time to stock up for fall. There are so many beautiful and cozy picks this year.

Jeans
New designer jeans on sale for fall is best case scenario in my book. Here are some pairs I have my eyes on.

Fitness Apparel
The fitness selection is GREAT this year. There are TONS of leggings, sweatshirts and sports bras available.

Tops
I usually go for sweaters when I shop the sale, but there are some great tops available in this years sale too! Don't forget about the tops!

Shoes
Fall shoes are the best... there are a couple of pairs on my wishlist here for sure.

Handbags
This sale is a great time to snag a new fall handbag. The prices are great and there are some gorgeous options this year.

Coats/Outerwear
There are WOW a lot of coats and outerwear options in this years sale. I'm really going to have to narrow down my wishlist because so many of these are just gorgeous.

Jewelry
I noticed that there are lots of really pretty jewelry options this year. I think layering dainty jewelry is going to continue to be a big trend this year. So, it's a great time to buy.

Sunglasses
There is a good mix of high and low for sunglasses this year. There are some great affordable picks AND designer picks.

Home
I love shopping a few home items like candles, blankets and accessories and this year the sale has a lot of selection of all of those! I'm partial to the Barefoot Dreams blankets, I got one during last years sale and the whole family is obsessed with it!

Beauty Finds
The beauty bundles are some of the best deals in beauty all year. There are some great clean beauty brands represented and lots of great beauty tools. Here are a few that are catching my eye!









 

site design by kiki co.