Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Everlane under $100 spring/summer favorites!

 You all know I just LOVE Everlane. Their simple basics are always great for dressing up or dressing down and I keep coming back to many of their pieces in my wardrobe year after year. Today I am sharing a few Everlane favorites for spring and summer - some new pieces and some tried and true. All of these pieces are under $100 and all of them are great quality and so effortlessly beautiful. Let's take a look at some of my new AND old favorites... 


air tee in white (above & below)
Sizing: Runs oversized. I am in my usual size small. 
Thoughts: I first discovered this tee last summer and since then this tee has become a staple in my closet. Perfectly drapey and oversized, it's casual and easy to layer or wear on it's own. It's so nice and lightweight it's great for warm days. You can also see this tee featured in my "white t-shirt review" post with other white tees. Note: this top can be machine washed but needs to air dry (it dries super fast since it's so lightweight).

Shown with: jeans (I went with my bigger size, see Everlane denim reviews here!), sandals



air tee in black (above & below)
Sizing: Runs oversized. I am in my usual size small. 
Thoughts: I first discovered this tee last summer and since then this tee has become a staple in my closet. Perfectly drapey and oversized, it's casual and easy to layer or wear on it's own. It's so nice and lightweight it's great for warm days. Since it's a little oversized it works great with a small knot in front for  something different. Note: this top can be machine washed but needs to air dry (it dries super fast since it's so lightweight).

Shown with: jeans (I went with my bigger size, see Everlane denim reviews here!), sandals



linen top (above & below)
Sizing: True to size. I am in size 2 which fits like a small. 
Thoughts: I've owned this for 2-3 years and I just love it so much. It washes great (just air dry!) and is SO versatile. I love it with jeans, shorts or as a swim cover up. Its a great piece to pack for vacation because you can wear it by the pool or wear it to dinner.

Shown with: jeans (I went with my bigger size, see Everlane denim reviews here!), sandals



Sizing: This is a new style and I got the sizing wrong. It runs a little big. I'm in a small and I think an XS would fit better.
Thoughts: I just love a causal t-shirt dress for spring and summer but this one is even better with little details like the dolman sleeves and tie waist. I'm bummed this one is a little too big. Perfect for errands, zoom meetings or just hanging around the house. It's a do-everything dress!

Shown with: sandals, bag is Polene 


long weekend dress (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I have this same dress from last year in white and it was a popular one last year. It's perfect to throw on around the house or hanging outside with kids or errands. The tank style is comfortable and easy to wear. This blue is SO pretty - this is my favorite color these days by far.

Shown with: tote, sandals



weekend dress (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small. If you wanted a more oversized feel you could go up a size. 
Thoughts: This is another favorite from last summer. I wore this A LOT. It's another great piece to pack for vacations because you can wear it over a swim suit or on it's own and it's great for hot days. It also looks super cute with a denim jacket too!

Shown with: cross body bagsandals



tiered dress (above & below)
Sizing: This is from last year and is a size 2. I think that would be comparable to size small in this years sizing. 
Thoughts: I got this last year and NEVER wore it... hmmmmmm, I wonder why!?!? ;) It's perfectly lightweight and So fun. The puff sleeves, the tiers - all of it! It's also super lightweight woven material so it's great for ultra hot days. It would be great for date night or graduation parties!




tiered t-shirt dress (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I'm in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I just LOVE this breezy dress - perfect for a swim cover up, a casual day dress or a dressed up for a date night! It also has a very cute scoop in the back which is so fun and summery! 

Shown with: sandals






 

site design by kiki co.