Wednesday, May 19, 2021

what to wear: graduations!

It's graduation season! I've been so excited to see so many photos of outdoor ceremonies popping up in my Facebook feed. I'm so excited these kids have been able to celebrate after a really tough year. No matter how the graduates in your life are celebrating this year you're going to need something to wear to help celebrate - either at ceremonies or backyard celebrations. I've already gotten a few questions about what to wear for graduation celebrations so I thought I would pull together some fun outfit inspiration for the season...


 

 top right: black dress, mini bucket bag, floral necklace, black sandals

top left: pink dress, mini straw bag, wedge espadrilles, bracelets

bottom right: blue/white stripe dress, rattan clutch, pearl thong sandals

bottom left: white dress, clutch, braided sandals, rattan earrings


 

site design by kiki co.