Thursday, September 24, 2020

madewell sale picks for fall!

The Madewell Insiders sale is STILL going on - yay! Here's the deal... if you aren't already you can become a Madewell Insider (for FREE) to get access to sales like this one throughout the year, plus some other perks like free shipping and other promos.  Once you are a Madewell Insider you will get 20% off your order including shoes, jeans and handbags - which is super rare! Once you've been shopping as a Madewell Insider you can move up the ranks to become an Icon or Star for even more savings - they get 25% off their orders! I love loyalty programs like this because they are easy and free to join with a lot of upside. This isn't sponsored... you all just know I love Madewell!

Their new fall arrivals are SO good. It's handbag and boot and sweater HEAVEN.  I snagged a few things from the sale and to be honest am thinking about going back for more... I NEED this leather jacket. Wink wink! You can see the items I shopped in this post here. Now let's take a look at a few other cuties that definitely get honorable mention.


top row, from left: 
jeans, This pair is my tried and true skinnies. So comfortable, so flattering.
woven tote, I am so in love with this!
slippers, it's slipper season where I live! And I'm indulging!

middle row, from left: 
cardigan, Madewell does sweaters and cardis so well. Love this one.
ankle boots, I have these boots in suede from last year. They are so comfortable for a heel. And I am picky on comfort!
puff sleeve sweater, SO cute.  This and jeans and flats are a great fall uniform.

bottom row, from left:
jacket, I love this updated look to the classic utility jacket.
black jeans, I have these in white and blue, love the black version!
green sweatshirt, it's always sweatshirt season in my opinion.



 

site design by kiki co.