Saturday, September 19, 2020

Madewell try on session!

It's the Madewell Insider event and it's THE time to shop Madewell! If you are an Insider (it's FREE to join) you get 20% off your entire order including jeans, leather items and handbags which is super rare.  If you are an Icon or Star level you get 25% off your order. Madewell is fully stocked with brand new arrivals and there are SO many pieces I've got on my wishlist... I snagged a few pieces on sale which I will show you here. I've also got this jacket (I tried it on in store and it's true to size, I would take a small), this bag and this blazer on my wishlist too. Yikes! So many fun finds for fall!


Sizing: I am in my usual size small. Fits true to size.
Thoughts: This is really beautiful in person (the online photo is so-so) and it's PERFECT if you live further south and want a fall look without a heavy sweater. It's a perfect in between piece.
Keep or return: I'm going to return this. I think we are just past the in between season, we seemed to have jumped straight to full fall sweater mode here in Michigan.

shop the looks:




(above & below) cream long sleeve sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small. You could go up a size for a roomier fit too.
Thoughts: I love this! Such a classic Madewell sweater with beautiful waffle details and super soft fabric. I've already worn it and LOVE it. It's a great basic for fall and layers well too. And any chance to wear leggings these days, I'll take it, so it's nice to know it works with leggings too. You can also see it styled with joggers HERE.
Keep or return: LOVE! Keep!

shop the looks:




(above & below) button sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is GORGEOUS. I can tell it will already be a major favorite this season. It's warm and cozy and super flattering with a v-neck. And I love the button detail!
Keep or return: Keep! 

shop the looks:




(above & below) black jeans
Sizing: I am usually a 26 or 27 in Madewell jeans and always take a 27 in the skinnies. They are super comfortable and perfectly stretchy with a not-too-high waist.
Thoughts: I love these and needed a new pair of black jeans, so when they are on sale it's a great time to snag them.
Keep or return: Keep! Simple and classic and they will get lots of wear.

shop the looks:




(above & below) black mules & leopard mules
Sizing: True to size. I got my usual size.
Thoughts: I REALLY wanted to love these. I love the style of them and have wanted to add this style to my closet but the material felt really stiff to me and in person they just didn't excite me like I hoped they would.
Keep or return: Return, sadly.





 

site design by kiki co.