Wednesday, September 23, 2020

J.Crew Factory Try on Session

I've got a few fun J.Crew Factory finds today that I am excited to share with you! I'm always impressed with the quality at Factory and while their online photos aren't the best (am I alone in that opinion?) I'm always pleasantly surprised at the quality when the items arrive. I love that Factory has become it's own brand but it's also a great sidekick to it's big sister J.Crew. Often times I will see classic J.Crew pieces reimagined at lower price points like coats and blazers OR items from previous seasons that were hits re-issued again which is always fun to see.

Today I found just a few items, but I think you will enjoy them.

Thoughts: This is a near exact to the J.Crew Juliette sweater blazer and in my opinion much better money spent than the real thing. The fabric is just a tiny bit different and the cut is exactly the same. The only discernible difference is that the pocks on the Factory version are inside while the pockets on the J.Crew version are patch pockets. For the price, this is an incredible piece!
Sizing: Runs big, I went down one size to XS.

Shown with: jeans, t-shirt

(above) black loafers 
Thoughts: I love this style. It's so simple and pulled together but also very comfortable too. I have this pair in leopard from last year and they got a lot of wear.  I love the black suede and also ordered them in taupe as well. 
Sizing: I am always between 6.5 and 7 and my leopard pair is a 7 and a tiny bit too big. So for the black pair I went with the 6.5 and they are definitely too small. The 7 works much better so I just reorder them in 7. I can't wait to wear them!

(above) leopard sweater
Thoughts: This is SO cute for fall and I feel like this might be a J.Crew re-issue, maybe they carried last year or the year before. Definitely a better price from Factory. The sweater is great quality and the pattern is so fun. 
Sizing: I went with my usual size small and I think I would prefer it a little roomier, I wish I would've gone up a size. So it's true to size for a fitted feel.

Shown with: jeans

Thoughts: This is SO cute and soft. The button detail is adorable. This is great with jeans, leggings or even joggers for fall.
Sizing: I went with my usual size small. So it's true to size. You could size up for a roomier fit.

Shown with: jeans


 

site design by kiki co.