Tuesday, March 17, 2020

my everyday style: obsessed with puff sleeves!

How is everyone doing? All of this social distancing and Corona virus insanity has not been easy to deal with for me. As a self professed homebody and introvert even I am going a little batty stuck in the house all day with the kids with no clear end in sight. I'm continuing with business-kind-of-as-usual both here on the blog and on social media. For one, what else is there to do? And also because it just feels like a well needed escape to talk about anything but the implications of this virus on our world right now. So much is unknown and stressful. Anything that can offer a diversion or entertainment at this point is welcome. Of course, as the situation evolves and changes that may change as well.  But for now I am trying to have some type of normalcy.

I am a huge fan of puff sleeves right now, I mean they are just so fun and cute for spring! And this puff sleeve sweatshirt is just adorable. If you have been wanting to try the trend - this is a great place to start. It's casual and comfortable with that perfect dash of COOL too and right now this top is 40% off! It's also available in PINK too... which is so fun and cute for spring. The pink version would look so great with white jeans.  But either color you choose its perfect for that casual mom vibe this spring... or just feeling pulled together and comfortable while we all hang at home these days.











Outfit Details:
Top (true to size, I am in my usual size small) - 40% off right now!


 

site design by kiki co.