Sunday, March 15, 2020

SALE ALERT: 25% off at Madewell!

There are SO many fun new spring arrivals at Madewell right now and (almost) everything is 25% off so it's a great time to shop! Here are a few of my favorites...

top row, from left:
olive tiered dress, so cute with sneakers or sandals or layered with a denim jacket or cardigan!
button front cardigan, I love that these cardis are so versatile. Wear them buttoned up as a sweater or over tanks and tees unbuttoned. 
crossbody bag, this is so cute and small and perfect for mom-on-the-go days.

middle row, from left:
sneakers, I own these and LOVE them. They are super comfortable straight out of the box and are a great price!
black blouse, I also own this from last year and can't wait to wear it again. It's so easy to throw on and feel pulled together and it's available in lots of colors. I found it ran big and went down one size.
denim shorts, I love that this pair is simple and looks like the perfect length. I adore Madewell's jeans and that's true for their shorts too!

bottom row, from left:
striped shirt, I bought this during their last sale and I've worn it a lot. It's classic and beautiful and looks great with jeans!
ruffle sleeve dress, this is adorable for sprig and summer. So classic!
white tiered dress, so fun for spring and summer vacations or just a breezy outdoor brunch.


 

site design by kiki co.