Wednesday, March 18, 2020

sale alert: 25% off SITEWIDE at Nordstrom!

In an unprecedented move Nordstrom has just announced 25% off their website with the closing of all their physical stores due to COVID. This is incredible and has NEVER happened before. There are a few exceptions but for the most part there wasn't much I found that wasn't included. If you are looking for some MEGA deals for spring or just stocking up on wardrobe basics for the years to come, now is the time.

I pulled together some favorites that I already own and love like veja sneakers (they never go on sale this deep!), my favorite joggers (necessary for working from home), my brand new Birkenstocks are even on sale and it's a great time to buy my favorite pair of classic skinny jeans. There are tons of beauty deals too like my favorite bath soak - since I'm doing lots of self care these days.




 

site design by kiki co.