Monday, November 26, 2018

my everyday style: it's "go" time for the holidays!

How is your Black Friday/Cyber Week shopping going ladies!?!? Don't forget to check out all of my gift guides HERE and my HUGE Black Friday/Cyber Monday round up here. Also if you are shopping for yourself along side your loved ones (no need to feel bad! I do it too!) I have some fun try ons for J.Crew, Old Navy, LOFT and tons of cozy sweaters here as well.

I am in major gift giving mode right now... I have quite a bit of my holiday shopping complete and I will definitely be finishing up the little bits of it that I have left this weekend while the sales are hopping. I absolutely LOVE Christmas shopping. It's so fun to make a list and think of what will delight my loved ones when they open the gift! Sometimes the holidays gets a bad rap for being so consumeristic, but I just LOVE the opportunity to show a little extra loving to my friends and family. Everyone loves to open a special gift? You know?

As the "head elf" in my family I try to depend on festive yet practical outfits to keep me in the holiday spirit AND keep my to-do list on track. I am LOVING this coat (50% off right now!) this year... it's a GREAT price and available in so many colors I almost can't resist buying one in every color.  The best part is that it's SUPER warm too! I've been getting a lot of wear out of it.  I love it paired with a fun STRIPED TOP (50% off today!) and white jeans (30% off!) for a comfortable yet festive look.  Add in some RED flats and some RED lipstick and I've got the holiday spirit nailed. This would also be a super fun look for a casual holiday gathering!











Outfit Details:
Coat - 50% off!
Striped Tee - 50% off!
Similar Red Flats - on sale!
White Jeans - 30% off!
Earrings - 25% off!



 

site design by kiki co.