Wednesday, September 13, 2017

my everyday style: sweater weather!

Sweater weather is the best weather in my opinion!  There is nothing like slipping on a soft and cozy sweater on a cool morning or evening as fall kicks in.  I especially love when a sweater has a little extra something something like this one (found here or here in more colors)... the crossed back on this one is perfect for early fall as it offers not only a fun little texture element at the back, but is also provides a little AC if the temperature happens to swing plus or minus 30 degrees in one day. Which Michigan weather is known to do.  It never fails that I leave the house in the morning when it's 50 degrees out, only to be drowning in sweat 4 hours later when it decides to be summer again.

And as I am typing I am realizing that this is the second pair of black jeans I've featured this week... suffice to say, I'm big into black jeans lately.  This pair is ultra stretchy and comfortable and I loved the unique hem. There are two reasons I really seem to be fond of them these days... the first is that they are just so dang flattering.  Black clothing hides a multitude of sins and black jeans are NO exception.  When I'm feeling like my ego needs a boost or I just can't find anything I really want to wear, black jeans always work for me. The second reason is that they always look a little more pulled together than they feel.  So I can feel like I am wearing my comfiest pair of blue jeans... but I look about 50% more pulled together.  And I'll take that 50%, thank you very much.







Outfit Details:
Sweater -  here or here in more colors
Necklace - 50 % off




 

site design by kiki co.