Thursday, November 15, 2018

winter old navy try on session!

Ladies! Be forewarned... Old Navy is KILLING it lately with the winter pieces right now. And just in time for the cold, snow and of course, the holidays! And of course their sales are always SO amazing so you are sure to get an amazing deal too. Right now EVERYTHING is 40% off (50% off for cardholders) - I mean, such a good deal! I popped in my local store recently and found SO many gems, here are my favorites.  Also, not shown here, but my daughter and I are OBSESSED with these Sherpa Socks. They are seriously SO warm and cozy. We never take them off ;) They will make amazing gifts... so seriously snag a few pairs to give to everyone you know!

above and below: One of my favorites pieces from Old Navy right now is their puffer coats! Here I am wearing it in RED and below in PINK and GOLD. It's impossible to choose a favorite... I already own it in GREEN and pretty much want every other color too.  I suggest sizing down in this coat - I usually wear a size small at Old Navy and size XS fits me best in this coat.  Which color is your favorite?!?



above: This super SOFT sweater is available in like a million colors... I really love this bright peachy-pink for winter. It's a fun pop of color for grey days. I am wearing a size small here. Definitely stock up on these for winter!

above and below: I am OBSESSED with this Moto style jacket. It's half vest and half sweatshirt material and it's ALL AMAZING. I can't decide whether I like it better in white or black. It's a TIE for me! I'm wearing a size XS here. 




above: I was a little hesitant about this black denim jacket with sherpa lining at first but I am SO glad I tried it on - it's PERFECTION. I love a good denim jacket and the sherpa lining makes it perfect for winter. I'm wearing a size XS here.

above: How gorgeous is this creamy white coat? I'm obsessed! It's such a great price and really so beautiful in person. I am wearing a size small here - it was a little big - so again, I would go with an XS here.

above and below: I'm ALL about the fleece pullover this season. They are SO warm and comfortable.  This one comes in a ton of colors... I'm wearing a size XS above and a small below. The XS fits much better. 


above: Need a holiday dress? I LOVE this gorgeous green swing dress! It's an amazing price and the long sleeves make it perfect for cooler temps. I am wearing a size small here. 

above and below: This velvet top is another fun holiday option. I am wearing it in size small in the pale pink and burgundy - there are tons of color options!  It would be perfect dressed up with black pants and heels for a holiday party!


above: I am absolutely in LOVE with this wrap dress for the holidays. Isn't this gorgeous? And such a great deal at under $50. It's very "Kate Middleton" isn't it? I am wearing a size small here.  

above: Another GORGEOUS dress for winter is this floral shift dress.  This is SO cute in person and I love the little puff on the sleeve with makes it look super classic.  I am wearing a size small here.


 

site design by kiki co.