Wednesday, November 7, 2018

LOFT try-on session!

Hey gals! It's our lucky day because today you get 40% off your purchase at LOFT and I JUST so happened to swing by there yesterday and snagged some try-on photos for you while I was there! They were FULLY stocked with super cozy pieces for fall and winter and there was A LOT to love ladies... check out some of my favorites!

above, This side-button stripe sweater is stunning in person... I love the mock turtleneck top which is so popular now and the bell sleeves. Plus everyone loves a little button detail! I'm wearing a size small here. 

above, Talk about SOFT! This cowl knit super soft sweatshirt is a HIT for winter. So so soft and I love the extra warm turtleneck. I love the athleisure feel here, it would be great with jeans or leggings! I'm wearing a size extra-small here. 

above, You know I am a sucker for a sweatshirt... this one has a nice fitted cut and a twist up front for a fun detail. I am wearing a size small here but you could definitely size up for a slouchier fit. This is another piece that would look equally cute with jeans and sneakers or thrown over workout clothes after a good sweat session. 

above, This poncho was one of my favorites in the bunch! It was crazy soft and the tassels are so beautiful.  Not only is this a super warm and cozy piece to wear all winter, it would make an AMAZING gift for any gal on your list. And since it's One Size Fits Most - you don't even have to worry about sizing! I'm also wearing this great layering turtleneck in size extra-small. Super cute and soft!

above, How fun are these velvet striped jeans!?!? SO cute. I love these dressed up for the holidays with a beautiful sweater and heels.  These run true to size, I am wearing my usual size here.

above, This is another fun poncho for winter. I love the stripe detail here and the neutral palette is gorgeous. I am wearing the XS/S size.

above, I am OBSESSED with this pale pink sweater... this little cutie came home with me for sure. It's super soft and plush and the palest of pinks.  I am wearing a size small here.

above, If you are a tunic lover - this sweater is for you! Super long and flattering with small side slits,  I love the mock turtleneck on this one too.

above, You gals know I love pink... and this scarf is a beauty! It's a real cutie you guys and so thick and warm too. This is another piece that would make a great gift for any gal on your Christmas list this year... or just snag one for yourself! 


 

site design by kiki co.