Friday, November 9, 2018

J.Crew winter try ons!

I've got a few more quick try on sessions for you today! You gals seem to be loving these posts... so I will keep them coming!  J.Crew has the CUTEST holiday and winter items this year and as always - no surprise there! Plus they are always having amazing sales this time of year... right now it's 35% off for Rewards Members (it's free to sign up!) or 30% off for everyone else - including regular priced items and sale!  Wow!

Here are some super fun pieces I found and loved for winter...

above: Right out of the gate I fell HARD for this bright red fair isle sweater!  Fair isle is one of my favorite styles and this one is a BEAUTY. This sweater comes in a few other color ways as well and I am wearing a size small here. Won't this be fun for Christmas festivities!?!? I also fell hard for these jeans - the straight leg/'mom jean' style is one I have been hesitant about, but this pair is super flattering and a great price. 


above and below: I had been eyeing this coat online and was curious to try it on in store. If you need a SUPER warm coat this is it. I can't imagine anything much warmer.  It's a little stiff, I'm wondering if it the fabric will loosen up with wear - I'm sure it will.  The hood is huge and it's also waterproof - so for all you Midwesterners... this is THE coat right here.  This coat is so over sized - go down two sizes... I am in an XXS above and an XS below.


above: I also tried on this gorgeous camel coat - isn't she pretty!?!?  This one comes in TONS of really great colors and the wool is so pretty and flattering. I am wearing a size 0 here. J.Crew outerwear tends to run big, so I always size down.

above: I'm absolutely HOOKED on fleece these days. They are just SO warm and cozy. This red fleece was GORGEOUS for winter. I am in a small here, but probably would have preferred an XS. This is another one that is available in lots of colors.

above: How gorgeous is this shawl/cape/scarf? I left with this little pretty because I couldn't resist.  This glen plaid style is quite trendy right now, but still very classic. I love that this piece has arm holes to wear like a cape but you can also wrap it up like a scarf. This would make a GREAT gift as well!

above: I can NOT resist the J.Crew graphic tees.  They are SO soft and quirky.  This one is embroidered with "Fancy Pants" - this with black jeans and black flats would be a fun and easy outfit! I am wearing a size small here.

above: How about this leopard heart appliqué tee?!?! I mean. Stop it, it's so cute! How cute would this be under a leather jacket or Moto jacket for winter? Again, I am in a size small here.

above: Who else is a sucker for cable knit?? I am big time. This grey cable knit tunic was SO gorgeous! It would be stunning with black leggings for an easy winter outfit.  I am wearing a size small here.  This one runs big too!

above and below: This mock neck turtleneck is such a classic winter staple. It's available in LOTS and LOTS of beautiful colors.  I am wearing a small in the lilac color above and an XS in the black version below.  Go up or down a size depending on how you prefer it to fit!


Also... did you see that J.Crew has a HOME section now!?!? I am dying for these fun and preppy throw blankets. They would make great gifts for anyone on your list but especially for a preppy teen/college student.


 

site design by kiki co.