Friday, July 20, 2018

Under $50 Finds at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale launching to the general public today I thought I would round up my favorite pieces from the sale that are UNDER $50!  If you are beginning to shop the sale for the first time today don't forget to check out my previous coverage during the early access period.  I have my first picks here, all my try ons here, my top picks for sweaters here, my top picks for cardigans here, a round up of kids picks here, all my favorite beauty picks here and finally one of my favorites the classic wardrobe pieces at all budgets here.

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is known for both the saves and splurges and today I am rounding up all the great budget finds.  Everything here is under $50 with many much less than that - and sizes seem to still be available for MOST of these pieces.  Happy shopping!

top row, from left: skinny jeansstriped tee (under $20!), pink earringstan cardigan
second row, from left: grey wrap dresstaupe totehigh rise leggings (I own these and love them!), military jacket

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

 

site design by kiki co.