Saturday, July 14, 2018

the TOTAL Nordstrom Anniversary Sale try-on haul!



I hope you gals have enjoyed shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary sale so far this year... I know I sure have! There have been SO many stand-out pieces and quite a few pleasant surprises as well.  I always OVER-order because it never fails that pieces don't fit or are duds in person vs. online, but this year I didn't really have that at all. I am going to have some very difficult decisions to make here! This is everything I ordered or bought in store - don't freak out (that's what I told my husband too!) I am NOT keeping all this.  But trying things on at home is a great way for me to decide if they work or if I will like them long term. I  often find it difficult to make that decision in the store and also I wasn't impressed with the selection in store at all.  Online is DEFINITELY the way to go for this sale!

Without further... here are some great try-ons from the sale!

above: This cashmere cardigan was a little splurge but it's SO STUNNING in person and really, really comfortable. I can see this being an investment piece that I will love for years to come! I'm wearing an XS here and there are more colors available!

above: This gorgeous pink cardigan is a super fun find for fall and it's super budget friendly at under $50. I love the cable knit details and it's VERY soft and there is no wool, for those of you that don't love wool.  I'm wearing a size 4 and there are other colors available as well. 

above: This classic cardigan is one I already own in a lighter summer weight, so I knew I would love the warmer fall/winter version. It's super soft and I'm wearing a size XS here.  I LOVE this white layering tee for fall and winter too, it's perfect with blazers, cardigans or under sweater - at only $17 it's a great deal!  I had a new pair of black jeans on my wishlist this year and I just LOVE this cut - I own other pairs of this exact cut and they are just the MOST flattering I've ever tried. Plus, they never go on sale.  I know the pair I am wearing has limited sizes so try THIS pair also if you are looking for black jeans too.

above: This cashmere wrap with tassels is NEXT level in my book. It's crazy soft and can be worn as a scarf or shawl.  I love these for cold airplanes or cars on road trips as well.  Last year I bought this version - so check that one out too!  Also here I am wearing a black t-shirt (same as the white one above) and these jeans that also keep selling out, but check for restocks!

above: If you are into the "mom jean" trend these days this pair is SUPER fun and cute! This is my first pair and I have to say, I can see what all the hype is about.  They are pretty cute! This pair is a GREAT price too!

above: I knew I wanted to snag these suede mules as soon as I saw them in the preview catalog! And they do not disappoint! They are super comfortable and a gorgeous color!

above: These wedge UGGs are a DREAM come true! With fur footbeds and a gorgeous leather exterior these are going to be perfect for winter days! Plus I love the extra deep tread on the sole for navigating snow and ice.  These are a GREAT deal too at almost 50% off! I also loved this SOREL pair too!

above: One of my investments for this sale is this gorgeous leather tote. I've been looking for a new large black bag and I love how soft the leather is and the gold hardware is stunningly beautiful. This one comes in a few colors as well. 

above: If you are looking for a leather bag for fall that is a great price then THIS is the one for you. This bucket bag is a great size, the leather is super soft and I love the color for fall.  You just can't go wrong. 


above & below: This budget friendly tunic is a fun everyday piece with jeans or leggings or over your workout outfit after a good sweat session. But you have GOT to see the back (below) - how fun is that? I'm wearing a regular bra here, so it's not TOO deep of a v-neck in the back.  This one comes in a few colors and I am wearing an XS.



above: If you are in need of a t-shirt refresh yet this summer, these tees clock in at $11 and they are OH so soft and comfy!  Plus there are a million colors!

above: This top has been a blogger favorite for a while and I can see why. It's part sweatshirt, part sweater and crazy comfy with a serious cool factor.  I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this!  It's also available in lots of colors and I'm wearing an XS. 

above: The perfect everyday sweatshirt (it's actually a little thinner than a standard sweatshirt) but I love the slouchy turtleneck and the nice long cut. It's perfect with leggings or jeans for an easy, everyday mom look. I am wearing an XS and it's under $30!  I also MUST mention that these amazing leggings are on sale - I wear them both for everyday wear AND for fitness classes.  They are only $35 right now and SO stinking comfortable and flattering. 

above: If you are looking a budget friendly sweater for fall/winter THIS is the one you should snag.  It's super soft and cozy and you have got to see the back on it - so cute! I'm wearing an XS. 

above: I don't usually snag home items from the sale but I could NOT resist this gorgeous throw blanket!

above: If you love a bell sleeve sweater - this one is for you! It's super soft cashmere with a little cropped cut. I love it paired with high waisted jeans and ankle boots for fall. I'm wearing a size XS.

above: I am always a sucker for a cream sweater for fall and winter - it's just so classic.  This one has a longer cut so it's perfect with leggings or jeans and would be gorgeous paired with simple flats or ankle boots this fall. 

above: This cozy fleece pullover sold out multiple times last fall and winter and that was at full price. Now it's back and ON SALE and I can't recommend it enough. It's perfect for chilly days lazing around the house or for a nippy fall evening.  I'm wearing a size small, and even though it says "dry clean only" I washed mine on delicates and hung it to dry just fine!

above: Another great budget buy this cozy cardigan has bold buttons (which was a summer trend that I know see is following into fall) and is crazy soft.  I'm wearing an XS and while it has sold out a few times already - keep checking back because I've already seen restocks!

above: This was a random coat I put in my online cart and when it arrived I was smitten with how gorgeous it was! It's not lined, so this is more of a fall/early winter coat but I love the length and the sweater sleeves and CAN NOT wait to wear this for fall! I am wearing an XS and it's $100 off so it's a great deal!

above: I am a SUCKER for loafers and this pair is GORG! The leather is soft and these were super comfortable right out of the box. They are available in a few colors and are true to size. 

above: I instantly fell in love with this pair of ankle boots and really need a new pair in black. I love the stitching detail and the leather is super soft! I can't recommend these enough!

above: If you need a new pair of sneaks for fall - snag these! They are an amazing price and I love the creamy white for fall. They are also available in black and are true to size!


 

site design by kiki co.