Wednesday, July 18, 2018

my everyday style: fall cardigan inspiration!

One of the most POPULAR items to snag at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is cardigans.  Year after year there is always an amazing selection and year after year they are always the top sellers! I found a few cardigans I absolutely can not wait until fall to wear that I wanted to share with you today. Cardigans are the perfect extra layer for fall and winter... but I never mind having one on me in the summer either. I was at the dentist with my son yesterday and it felt like a refrigerator in there. Sheesh people! I was shaking like a leaf.

For this first look I paired a classic combo of a striped tee and black skinny jeans with a GORGEOUS cashmere cardigan. This piece was a splurge for me this year, but I had a cashmere cardigan on my wishlist for the sale so I had already budgeted for the splurge.  And let me tell you, it's worth EVERY penny.  It's so incredibly soft, I love the length and the fun blouson sleeves are a trendy touch that I love.  I loved pairing it with this beautiful black leather tote (the leather is SO soft!) and loafer mules for a simple and classic look that's perfectly pulled together.  Also I finally bought a Corkcicle tumbler for myself and it's officially the BEST.




(above) Outfit Details: 





If you are looking for a budget friendly cardigan I can NOT recommend this cable knit cardigan enough! It's super soft (no itchy wool, if that's not your thing!) and is available in a few colors, so it's super versatile as well. I love this warm pink for fall since pink is my favorite color AND I feel like this is the perfect fall-pink versus a bright or light pink for spring or summer.  I loved pairing it with high waisted mom jeans (my first pair! I'm a believer!) and brown accessories.  This bucket bag is SUCH a great price for the super soft leather and size.  These mules were also on my wishlist as soon as I saw them in the preview catalog and of course, they are just as amazing in person.  And for a gal that doesn't wear heels often, I can say these are very comfortable too - which is definitely a bonus!




(above) Outfit Details:





If you are looking for cardigans during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I rounded up more here...




 

site design by kiki co.