Monday, July 16, 2018

my everyday style: fall sweater inspiration!

Fall sweaters are one of my all time favorite purchases. Living in the Midwest I wear A LOT of sweaters and really I just plain love them! There is nothing like slipping on a super soft sweater on a chilly day.  The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a GREAT time to stock on really gorgeous sweaters for the upcoming fall and winter season.

Today I am showing you two of my favorite sweater purchases from the Nordstrom sale and rounding up tons of sweater options that are still in stock!

I absolutely LOVE this first sweater... it's not too heavy, perfectly soft and the open back is a fun feature.  I paired it with sneaks and black jeans for a perfect casual mom-on-the-go look for fall. I also really fell in love with this bucket bag from the sale. It's classic and roomy (am I the only one that has to completely FILL her bag?) and a great price.  These black jeans keep selling out, but I also really like this pair too.









Outfit Details (above):



~~~

If you are looking to seriously save on cashmere this season - the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a great place to stock up on it!  This next outfit features one of my favorite pieces from the sale - this cashmere sweater!  I love turtleneck sweaters and this one is soooo dreamy and soft. I love the tunic length for pairing with skinny jeans and ankle boots. This pair of jeans is another pair that keeps selling out, but if you want a similar pair - I grabbed this similar pair during the sale last year and still love them!









Outfit Details (above):



And if you are still looking for sweaters that are in stock at The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here is a round up of some more awesome options!

 

site design by kiki co.