Tuesday, July 10, 2018

instagram lately!

It's time for another Instagram round up!  The past couple weeks on Instagram have been full of summer outfits and summer fun - especially with our recent vacation over the week of the Fourth of July. It's been super hot and sunny finally! I love this summer weather! So I've been wearing easy dresses, shorts and swimsuits on repeat to stay cool.  These pieces are perfect for moms on the go and easy and comfortable enough for everyday wear.  Make sure you are following me over on Instagram for the first look at all these outfits and for some awesome Nordstrom Anniversary Sale coverage starting Thursday!


above: This dress went on sale so it's gone out of stock a few times... keep in mind it runs a little big, so size down. If you can get your hands on this dress in your size - do it!  It's soft and comfortable and perfect for moms (and even bike riding!). (shop the pieces: dress, sandals, tote, sunglasses)

above: This top is perfect for staying cool on hot summer nights. I love it for dinner out with the family or date night. It runs a bit large, so size down one size. (shop the pieces: top, jeans, bag, sandals, sunglasses)

above: This is another dress that is so easy and lightweight for super hot days. You can also see two ways to style it here as well! (shop the pieces: dresstote, sandals, denim jacket, sunglasses)

above: Am I sounding like a broken record yet!?!? This grey dress is yet ANOTHER great everyday option. It's practical and comfortable and it sold out but it looks like its BACK in stock.  I'm wearing a size small here for reference. And I've been wearing this Birkenstock sandals for two straight summers now... they are SO comfortable I just can't resist them! (shop the pieces: dress, Birkenstocks here, here or here - sizing is limited!, sunglasses)

above: These are just a few of the red, white and blue pieces I packed for our recent beach trip... but they aren't just for the Fourth holiday.  I love ALL these pieces and they definitely get a lot of wear in my summer closet. (shop the pieces: striped swimsuit, red striped tank, denim jacket, shorts, sneakers, striped blouse)

above & below: I had a white maxi swim cover-up on my summer wishlist and I finally found the perfect one! It's so lightweight and comfortable for those days when you've had too much sun and need a lightweight cover on your skin. Plus it's a great price! I'm wearing an XS - and you can see the open back in the photo below. (shop the pieces: cover-up, flip flopssunglasses)


above: These are two of my favorite mom-friendly swimsuits. I find them to be flattering and comfortable and the ones I reach for the most often. (shop the pieces: one piece, bikini top & bottom, similar hat, swim cover-up, similar circle bag)

above: As much as I love an easy dress - I depend just as much on easy shorts and t-shirt combos like this one! These denim shorts have been on serious repeat because they are so comfortable. I love that they have a little stretch to them - I went up a size to make sure they were perfectly slouchy.  (shop the pieces: striped tee - I'm wearing a size small, shortsflip flopstote)

above: This swim cover up is one I have raved about before... it's another that is lightweight and soft and the perfect piece for hot days.  Plus, it's only $25! And this suit, like I mentioned above this suit is one I grab for again and again. (shop the pieces: swim cover up, bikini top & bottom, sunglasses)

SaveSave

 

site design by kiki co.