Monday, July 9, 2018

my everyday style: stripes for life!

I'm not going to beat around the bush with my love for stripes... it's REAL, friends. Sometimes I am better at hiding it, but it's always, always there.  And I've said it before and I will say it again - if you love something... wear the heck out of it! I've gotten negative comments before here or on social media that my style is "boring" or that I wear too many stripes or that I should wear more color.  And on and on. But I don't think I should take into account what a stranger thinks I "should" wear.  Sure, some bloggers love color and pattern more than I do. But that's them. Not me.

In all things one should be true to themselves, especially clothing.  If you love something, wear it!  Likely you will feel more confident when you do and that makes the world a better place. You being your best self.  So I will wear my stripes loud and proud and likely too much.

This striped top is absolutely adorable with the bow detail on the sleeves - I'm wearing a size small for reference.  I love it paired with these high waist denim and bow slide sandals - which by the way are SO comfortable!  This is the perfect un-fussy summer day look.











Outfit Details: 



 

site design by kiki co.